Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashflow / Hybrid Game in Papakura - Sat 28th January 2006 1pm

Hi Forumites,

We're planning to have a Cashflow 101 / Hybrid Property Game session in Papakura (thanks SteveV!) on Saturday 28th January 1pm.
    It would be a great opportunity to learn more about investing and mix with like-minded people. The previous ones were awesome and we sure had a lot of fun!

Both games are great as they simulate what really happens in real life. Doesn't matter if you haven't played them before, we'll show you how.

If you'd like to attend, pls reply here or send me a PM or email and I'll send you the address detail!

Andre

PS: We only have 1 set of the Hybrid game, so if you have one and you plan to attend, bring yours!
    Last edited by muppet; 17-01-2006, 03:09 PM.
    What you think of me is none of my business - T.Cole-Whittaker

Thank you Zensei for organizing the game

Unfortunately, I cannot make it on 28th I'm gonna be away for 2+ months from 9th Feb

Can we please make it before 09.02.06 if possible ? May be 4th?

Comment

Hi Elena,

Unfortunately I'll be away on a bootcamp at 4th Feb. Maybe we can bring it forward to Sat 28 Jan? Will ask SteveV and post here.

Andre

Comment

Have confirmed with SteveV, yes we can change it to Saturday 28th January, 1pm.

Moderators is it possible for me to change the thread name to reflect the new date? Thx!

Andre
        Last edited by zensei; 17-01-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Hi Zensei

Title has been edited and have changed the date in your post as well.

Regards
          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Many thanks Bob. Hey are you gonna drive up here and join us for the game?

Cheers,
            Andre

Comment

It'd be great to have you at the game Muppet, and likewise everyone else is welcome, as well as the Hybrid game we have 3 cashflow games.

The more the merrier - and as usual we have our awesome espressos ... mmmm ... coffee ;-)

The great thing about playing these games is that you get to learn about how you play the game in real life. Each time I play I learn something about myself, either from how I played or from watching what others do.

Have an awesome day

Steve

Comment

Hi Guys

Thanks for the invite but I will be working that night. (making lattes, cappoccinos and mochaccinos at our local Wild Bean Cafe)

Regards
                "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Hmmm - Mother in Law visiting from UK and loads of family type things happening at Auckland Viaduct.

Looks like the only way I'll get to one of these things is by hosting it myself!

cube
                  DFTBA

Comment

Surely Cube you'll be wanting to let your wife have some quality time with her mother

Comment

Hi Andre

I've heard much about Cashflow but not played it. Any chance of including an inexperienced yet enthusiastic person like myself? I could learn a thing or two...

KB

Comment

Of course KB, you are very welcome to come along. It doesn't matter if you haven't played it before, we'll show you how! Will PM you the address detail soon

Comment

We're keen! Ive been watching the forum for a while,just joined to reply to your offer .We're a couple in our early thirties, investment and self improvment junkies typical of the types that visit this forum I suspect and we're local,are we in ?

Comment

Hi DontPanic

Welcome to PT! You're gonna enjoy the game and the group, as we have found out.

We'll be there. Shall we bring something, as in the past?

Comment

Hi DontPanic, warm welcome to PT. I will PM you the address details for the game soon!

Andre

Comment

Working...
                              X