No announcement yet.

Muriel Newman - NZ's Democratic Vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see John Key has come out saying we shouldn't be in any of the levels - that we should be trading as normal but with social distancing, hand washing etc.

It does defy logic that you can stand in a queue within a metre of others for a takeaway yet your 'nutritious food' outlets can not even do what the corner diary is doing.

There was no social distancing at our corner store - I experienced buyers reach out in front of me to grab stuff off the shelves. The aisles really allow for one but they're crowded a bit like traveling on AIR NZ. This one rule for some and another for everyone else and it's had it's day and needs to stop immediately.

What makes it even more ironic is the Gov't owns a majority shareholding in Air NZ and that's going to increase to probably full ownership yet their plane embarking and disembarking is a shambles.
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
      There was no social distancing at our corner store - I experienced buyers reach out in front of me to grab stuff off the shelves.
      And if you hit 'em with a handy little electric cattle prod, to remind them, you're that bad guy. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
      X