Rent from Government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent from Government

Just wondering if any of you are experiencing missed rent payments from the government, one of our tenants who's rent gets paid from work & income has a missed payment last Friday, this is usually paid on time. The tenant was unaware that the payment was missing and is checking up on it. Are there any current issues with payments given the circumstances?

FH
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

well they paid me 7K to sit at home

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
      well they paid me 7K to sit at home
      Ah yes the bailout, unfortunately you will have to pay that back, the rent from the tenant is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
        Just wondering if any of you are experiencing missed rent payments from the government, one of our tenants who's rent gets paid from work & income has a missed payment last Friday, this is usually paid on time. The tenant was unaware that the payment was missing and is checking up on it. Are there any current issues with payments given the circumstances?

FH
        I haven't heard of any late payments from my property managers..Jacinda pays all my rents for me (I like to call her my "special" tenant)..I'm expecting my bank account balance to still be fat regardless if we
        have a beer virus or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

FH
          Yep all my rents paid by PM Cindy..should be no excuse not to have Rents paid..there handing out free money .

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
            Yep all my rents paid by PM Cindy..should be no excuse not to have Rents paid..there handing out free money .
            Need to get me some of that free money, Im still bloody working and paying tax! maybe if i ask nicely I can get a tax break since everyone else is on the donut!!!

Comment

Also Im not getting any hazard pay to do my job and I'm in Grocery!

Comment

Quite few tenants mis-understood that all business people inc landlords residential or commercial are getting Mortgage holiday, so they decided to make excuse not to pay their residential property rents , i am having difficulty getting my full rent for time being. I guess i can not do much at this stage. after the lockdown will start the process sending them 14 days notice and if they still don't pay then apply for tenancy termination- which we can not terminate for 90 days now.
                Govt given more and more right to tenants and landlords are rich, so they they just suffer under this goverment.

Comment

Working...
                X