• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffa View Post
    Corologic is a mouthpiece for the government and international central banks .

The Auckland housing market has already crashed in 2017...its in recovery mode,corologic has to say what its masters tell them.

Wellington has open homes with 50 to 100 people lining up to see open home's.
    There's thousands of buyers in Wellington but only hundreds of homes for sale.

I wish house prices would crash 30% so I could buy them on sale but it's not going to happen.

We're being manipulated by the media and governments.
    I have some coin ready to blow, in your opinion will we still have a window before things go crazy? Next 3 months of winter? Slim pickings atm as vendors do not want to sell for fear of losing equity.
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Quote Originally Posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    I have some coin ready to blow, in your opinion will we still have a window before things go crazy? Next 3 months of winter? Slim pickings atm as vendors do not want to sell for fear of losing equity.
    You have time, there will be no upward price movement between now and spring/summer and even then it will be steady for 12 to 24 months..ideally you want something before xmas because prices will have stabilized by then .

Try auctions, find that distressed seller.

So if you buy as much as you can and buy wisely in 2 to 3 years time you can sit back and watch housing prices go crazy.

All that extra money being printed is going to need somewhere to land.

Auckland 5 o'clock

Christchurch 6 o'clock

Wellington 9 o'clock

Hamilton 4 o'clock

You have time, there will be no upward price movement between now and spring/summer and even then it will be steady for 12 to 24 months..ideally you want something before xmas because prices will have stabilized by then .

Try auctions, find that distressed seller.

So if you buy as much as you can and buy wisely in 2 to 3 years time you can sit back and watch housing prices go crazy.

All that extra money being printed is going to need somewhere to land.
    The crazy thing I'm finding is Ive found a way to have more cashflow than ever atm, Id love to go enjoy life for a while but can't even hop on a plane right now because of the damn virus! Anyway I'm keeping my head, I've made some huge strides as far as cashflow and lending during the lockdown as I've had time to really think about the system and how it works. Ive had to haggle the banks but Ive just got pre approval and thats all I need to continue. Short term then is to purchase something during the winter months when most hate looking at property, settle it rent it out before xmas and pay down debt with the cashflow. With rates being so low cashflow is at around $150-$180 on a standard 3 bedder in a good neighbourhood. Good times indeed. Its taken many years to get into this position so I don't want to waste tis opportunity to set me and my children up for the future, heaven knows they are going to need it.

FH
    Last edited by Frezzinghot; 03-06-2020 at 10:57 PM.
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Auckland 5 o'clock

Christchurch 6 o'clock

Wellington 9 o'clock

Hamilton 4 o'clock
    Geez, Aucklands that far into the slump! Id hate to see what it looks like during a recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    Geez, Aucklands that far into the slump! Id hate to see what it looks like during a recovery!
    The Auckland property clock was at 6 o'clock in February this year.

Understand why the virus was created, if there was no virus house prices would have increased rapidly, do you think interest would be at %2.65 if the economy didn't crash?..Lvr's would have been increased back to 40%deposits.

All global events happen for a reason, The whole system is manipulated by central banks, governments,retail banks and mainstream media.

Fear is the government's greatest weapon .
    Fear controls and manipulates

https://youtu.be/ylvAOs4OAvE

The fall out from George Floyd death are all connected...

As the dominoes fall...

https://youtu.be/yrwTDfdck7I

The fall out from George Floyd death are all connected...

As the dominoes fall...

https://youtu.be/yrwTDfdck7I
    Officer Chauvin the police officer charged with the murder of George Floyd knew each other well

In fact they were both bouncers at restaurant/bar for 7 years together .

Why does mainstream media not report that?

Because it's all been planned.
    The Puppet master is pulling all the strings....

Officer Chauvin the police officer charged with the murder of George Floyd knew each other well.

In fact they were both bouncers at restaurant/bar for 7 years together .

Why does mainstream media not report that?

Because it's all been planned.
    The Puppet master is pulling all the strings....
    It is being reported on mainstream media that they worked at the same club, at some stage in the past, but "knew each other well"???

Can you post a link to that please.

Thread Information