• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

I am still working at present in the grocery trade. I constantly am on alert and on the lookout for trouble. As the days roll on I am noticing more and more anxiety coming to the fore, just today an indian lady was hysterical when an elderly man suggested she was not allowed to touch the vegetables while looking for tomatoes etc, the women in question took huge offence to this to the point of crying! Cracks are starting to appear, the public are already sick of the constant control by the stores, being told what they can and can't to and probably the stress of looking after their elderly while out shopping. This is week one of this stupid lockdown, just imagine what its going to be like in 4 weeks, are their going to be fighting in stores? Im concerned about what is about to happen out there.
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

FARMER'S ARE BACK AND ARE GOING TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM GOING BROKE!!

Has anybody heard from the Greens?
    Hello is James Shaw still alive?

Perhaps he was the first politician infected by the mysterious Corolla virus!

I don't think by planting 1 billion trees is going to pay for Teachers Nurses Pension My rents.

Farmers identified as essential services are being asked to dial-down their "vitriolic" online posts, aimed at people who have been critical of the agricultural sector.

Pemberton said a letter circulating online, addressed to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters, was of particular concern.

It was critical of the Government's high level support for tourism, its plan to convert pastoral land for tree planting and other polices aimed at farmers.

"I guess now all we have once industry shuts down and tourism crumbles completely is the farmers," the letter said.

"The same ones who your coalition called rednecks, the same ones who are committing suicide at a terrible rate, the same ones who get up at 5am to milk their cows so you have your milk and butter for breakfast.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/120...-wont-pay-rent

It seems if you have money for fancy lawyers, you too can get out of paying rent! Greedy Aussie tells NZ landlords to go get stuffed!

Harvey has a net worth of about A$1.9 billion (NZ$1.92b).

Harvey Norman reported a profit after tax for the half year to December 31 of $213.5 million, down 4.1 per cent on the same period in 2018.
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffa View Post
    Influenza has 3.5 million annually epidemics which
    results in 250,000 to 500,000 deaths worldwide..mainly elderly and those with underlying health issues...every year..I repeat EVERY YEAR...China is already over 90% back to work...Why don't we shut the world down for influenza?
    https://www.medscape.com/answers/219...e-of-influenza
    I'm always ahead of the media..Welcome back Hosking.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...d-19-response/

I'm always ahead of the media..Welcome back Hosking.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...d-19-response/
    Boom, may as well get our future news from this thread on conspiracy theories, always up to date with no false flags.

Quote Originally Posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    I am still working at present in the grocery trade. I constantly am on alert and on the lookout for trouble. As the days roll on I am noticing more and more anxiety coming to the fore, just today an indian lady was hysterical when an elderly man suggested she was not allowed to touch the vegetables while looking for tomatoes etc, the women in question took huge offence to this to the point of crying! Cracks are starting to appear, the public are already sick of the constant control by the stores, being told what they can and can't to and probably the stress of looking after their elderly while out shopping. This is week one of this stupid lockdown, just imagine what its going to be like in 4 weeks, are their going to be fighting in stores? Im concerned about what is about to happen out there.
    Trust me your not the only one that is seeing it..
    I sense a turning point in the media,hopefully we come to a cross road and the world will awaken.

https://youtu.be/fWUbNcdmhBw

Trust me your not the only one that is seeing it..
    I sense a turning point in the media,hopefully we come to a cross road and the world will awaken.

https://youtu.be/fWUbNcdmhBw
    There is SO much out there on you tube etc and people are starting to share this, if people have half a brain maybe just maybe enough people can wake up and cause a stir, Im thinking hosking is leading the way and just needs to be pushed up a slot to maybe 9am-12pm when most of the sheep are awake!

Hmmmmm...Are you saying 1 unit plus 1 other unit equals 2 units or 1 larger inflated unit?
    So I wonder what would happen if we added an extra 500 million units to our monetary system every week for 52 weeks?

Sorry to bounce this topic back and forth between QE and the nature of a Virus.

So, with QE.

It's reveled an unexpected problem in the basic structure of math.
    Or at least how we apply it to the measurement of some real world things.

And I believe a very few individuals are aware of this problem, and exploit it to their own advantage.
    (This is how this topic gets to go in this thread).

The only way I can think of explaining the trick, is to draw your attention to the hidden parts of the mechanism.
    Just as if I was showing you inside a stage magicians gadget.

lets look at this trick.

1+1=2.

What people don't realise is that its actually a story, not an equation.
    And as you read from left to right, time passes.

And each part of the story lives in a different moment of time.
    Five parts, five moments of time.

You could say that equation like this.

Day 1: Once there was a man, He was the only man in the kingdom. He was the King.
    Day 2: One day while walking, he saw something.
    Day 3: It was another man.
    Day 4: What shall we call our team of both men?, he asked the other man.
    Day 5: We shall call our team the "2MEN", of this kingdom, they agreed.

But this next step is the bit people miss.

Day 6: The second man said to the first man, I didn't know you or your kingdom existed before.
    I thought the world was just as big as my kingdom, and I was the only man. That I was the king.
    The first man said he too thought that.
    We should correct out mistake and consider the Kingdom twice as large.
    And rule jointly, considering ourselves half kings.

1 + 1=2.
    1 divided 2 = a half.

That's the full equation.

Also it worth noting that there are three minds, or brains, or awareness's or souls in the equation.

The math lives in three brains.
    The brains of the two kings, and yours, the brain of the reader.

This mistake occurs each time we count things.

QED.
    Last edited by McDuck; 02-04-2020 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McDuck View Post
    Sorry to bounce this topic back and forth between QE and the nature of a Virus.

So, with QE.

It's reveled an unexpected problem in the basic structure of math.
    Or at least how we apply it to the measurement of some real world things.

And I believe a very few individuals are aware of this problem, and exploit it to their own advantage.
    (This is how this topic gets to go in this thread).

The only way I can think of explaining the trick, is to draw your attention to the hidden parts of the mechanism.
    Just as if I was showing you inside a stage magicians gadget.

lets look at this trick.

1+1=2.

What people don't realise is that its actually a story, not an equation.
    And as you read from left to right, time passes.

And each part of the story lives in a different moment of time.
    Five parts, five moments of time.

You could say that equation like this.

Day 1: Once there was a man, He was the only man in the kingdom. He was the King.
    Day 2: One day while walking, he saw something.
    Day 3: It was another man.
    Day 4: What shall we call our team of both men?, he asked the other man.
    Day 5: We shall call our team the "2MEN", of this kingdom, they agreed.

But this next step is the bit people miss.

Day 6: The second man said to the first man, I didn't know you or your kingdom existed before.
    I thought the world was just as big as my kingdom, and I was the only man. That I was the king.
    The first man said he too thought that.
    We should correct out mistake and consider the Kingdom twice as large.
    And rule jointly, considering ourselves half kings.

1 + 1=2.
    1 divided 2 = a half.

That's the full equation.

Also it worth noting that there are three minds, or brains, or awareness's or souls in the equation.

The math lives in three brains.
    The brains of the two kings, and yours, the brain of the reader.

This mistake occurs each time we count things.

QED.
    I fully understand what you are saying.

However you are implying that the 1 large kingdom is divided into two smaller kingdoms.

What I have been saying is you can't print kingdoms or land.

You can however print as much fiat, currency (money) as Satan wishes.

Which leads to the value of your dollar (units)worthless by the year.

It's the kingdom or land (house) that stays the same number of units

Which eventually you need more currency,units (money) men to buy that one kingdom (house).

Deflation-2020-2021

Inflation 2022 -2026

Hyperinflation 2027.....

I'll explain to everyone who doesn't understand what me and Mcduck are talking about.

When me and my family lived in Ponsonby Auckland in 1970
    Dad used to get paid $130 pw.

We paid rent of $30pw.

Fast forward to 2030..

With the amount of stimulus, qualitative easing or basically money printing that will occur between 2020 & 2030

Your average salary will be $1,000,000

Your rent will be $300,000 per year.

If you buy a house for $600,000 in 2020 at interest only and start paying principal and interest in 2030 you should have that house paid of in a few short years.

The property will most likely be worth in the 10s or millions.

Sounds bullshit..go back to what my father was earning in 1970 and what we paid in rent.

The virus is either man made or at the very least a catalyst to start the financial collapse of our monetary system which gives satan the open door to start QE(print money).

Now see how many big corporations are going to benefit from this process (paid with taxpayer money over generations)

Corporate rent relief ..billions

Corporate bailouts...billions

Corporate asset prices over the next decade..trillions.

Jeffas rental income paid for $100,000- plus

Jeffa doesn't need a bailout Jeffa prepared

Jeffas assets prices over the next decade...10s of millions.

It's a game everyone be smart and play well.

Thread Information