• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...nover-plummets
    And even before we are out of the lockdown, these stories are starting to appear!
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffa View Post
    Why weren't the elderly only self isolated?
    I have spoken at length about this, but some of us know why we are all on lockdown, I work in the grocery trade as an Account Manager and are still working as an essential worker. Im am not worried in the slightest, the sheep on the other hand have given over to all the government is feeding them.
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Respectfully Most of the deaths are the elderly..

Why weren't the elderly only self isolated?

Why did we just not spend
    1 billion to take care of our elderly population in self isolation?

Why did we not look at this alternative solution?

The majority under retirement age WILL survive. ARE healthy and fit..WILL continue to work and pay the bills that will look after the elderly.

Why?

Now many more will live in poverty, relationship abuse, unemployment, drug and alcohol abuse suicide,and no doubt many more deaths as a result of poverty,which leads to more health issues.

Look at the health statistics in the poor.
    Scary thing is our unemployment rate is going to skyrocket .

Why is the cure worse than the disease.

Answer:

Money..it always leads to money.
    Once again, why isn't this common sense approach being actioned now, many people are going to suffer, please spread the word! If enough people kick ups fuss we may be able to unlock the brainwashed people out there to cause enough of a stir. Wake up people and smell the roses.

Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    So it continues....
    Just another little loss - all for our safety. Think of the children!
    Those "emergency" powers won't be going away any time soon.
    Keep on ratting on people, its saving lives, blah blah blah...Over it!

Quote Originally Posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    I have spoken at length about this, but some of us know why we are all on lockdown, I work in the grocery trade as an Account Manager and are still working as an essential worker. Im am not worried in the slightest, the sheep on the other hand have given over to all the government is feeding them.
    Can you be clear why we are in lockdown and what you think the Govt should or shouldn't do?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Can you be clear why we are in lockdown and what you think the Govt should or shouldn't do?
    We know 2 things(if true and I have my doubts) its contagious and it can be fatal IF you have other underlying conditions, this probably really relates to people with heart problems and respiratory issues. Simple there is one demographic I would have protected first and imposed lockdown on. The elderly. Everyone over 65 I would place into lockdown, they like it anyway as their working life is basically over, everyone else back to work, your healthy enough to do so and we don't want to cause a economic collapse! Pretty simple solution really as they are the most vulnerable, everyone else will have to take their chances, probably more chance of getting hit by a train if I'm brutally honest. Once again I am an essential worker and I'm not panicked by this as i don't see it as a threat, am I cautious? Of coarse but I will not put my family at risk of being in the poorhouse because of it.

Everyone has lost their minds and you can see it, just open your eyes and your mind and you will see what is going on.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...nover-plummets
    And even before we are out of the lockdown, these stories are starting to appear!

Be careful of what headlines you are reading, Corologic have accurate current numbers but can only report on the latest information..they report to satan's bank.

Infometrics who also work directly for satan and are apart of the fear mongering created through exaggerated numbers are slaves supplying information directly to the government.

They are part of the wider circle of satan's clan...

and most of them don't even know it.

Be careful of what headlines you are reading, Corologic have accurate current numbers but can only report on the latest information..they report to satan's bank.

Infometrics who also work directly for satan and are apart of the fear mongering created through exaggerated numbers are slaves supplying information directly to the government.

They are part of the wider circle of satan's clan...

and most of them don't even know it.
    So what are you saying here Jeffa, is the market still boyant and will continue along its merry way, or when agents get back to work is it party time? Had confirmation from my bank today that pre approval is still there, had to mention I still had a job though even though our bank manager didn't ask that question I knew it would inevitably come up. Im ready to go but timing the market can be difficult.

So what are you saying here Jeffa, is the market still boyant and will continue along its merry way, or when agents get back to work is it party time? Had confirmation from my bank today that pre approval is still there, had to mention I still had a job though even though our bank manager didn't ask that question I knew it would inevitably come up. Im ready to go but timing the market can be difficult.
    This is how it works-

When media say things like today Westpac is expecting house price falls of 7%!

Its click bait,the media outlet gets paid every time you click that news story,more clicks,more money.

If house prices fall 7% its a New Zealand average meaning just because house prices fall in Rotorua or Queenstown or the regions it doesn't mean the same house price falls in Auckland or Christchurch.

Understand between 2009 and 2016 Auckland house prices single handedly held up the New Zealand average while the rest of the country stalled in house price inflation.

House prices have not increased in Auckland since 2016 at their peak,they were due until the bs.s virus showed up.

House prices will possibly not increase in Auckland this year so this is the best time to buy.

The news outlet does not advertise the fact that Westpac also are expecting house price inflation in 2021 to be 8% and 2022 to be 12%.

They are also talking shit there because in Auckland I am forecasting house price inflation at least 15% because they are not mentioning how much quantitative easing is going to cause inflation.

The economist are muzzled just like everyone else.

When your banker says you can still buy its because his masters know well in advance what is going to happen to house prices in Auckland,its called a sure bet in financing terms...the same reason they stopped lending in 2016 because they knew house prices would stall.

Its a whole fu#@n ponzi scheme, you just have to read the markets ignore bs media and do what you have to do.

THE BIGGEST GIVE AWAY IS SATANS BANKERS SAY NO YOU CANT BUY THAT HOUSE ITS BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW ITS A BAD BET.

They have a more capital in the property than you so play satans game AND WIN.

This is how it works-

When media say things like today Westpac is expecting house price falls of 7%!

Its click bait,the media outlet gets paid every time you click that news story,more clicks,more money.

If house prices fall 7% its a New Zealand average meaning just because house prices fall in Rotorua or Queenstown or the regions it doesn't mean the same house price falls in Auckland or Christchurch.

Understand between 2009 and 2016 Auckland house prices single handedly held up the New Zealand average while the rest of the country stalled in house price inflation.

House prices have not increased in Auckland since 2016 at their peak,they were due until the bs.s virus showed up.

House prices will possibly not increase in Auckland this year so this is the best time to buy.

The news outlet does not advertise the fact that Westpac also are expecting house price inflation in 2021 to be 8% and 2022 to be 12%.

They are also talking shit there because in Auckland I am forecasting house price inflation at least 15% because they are not mentioning how much quantitative easing is going to cause inflation.

The economist are muzzled just like everyone else.

When your banker says you can still buy its because his masters know well in advance what is going to happen to house prices in Auckland,its called a sure bet in financing terms...the same reason they stopped lending in 2016 because they knew house prices would stall.

Its a whole fu#@n ponzi scheme, you just have to read the markets ignore bs media and do what you have to do.

THE BIGGEST GIVE AWAY IS SATANS BANKERS SAY NO YOU CANT BUY THAT HOUSE ITS BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW ITS A BAD BET.

They have a more capital in the property than you so play satans game AND WIN.
    Thanks for the analogy, it really is a web of confusion, propaganda and smoke & mirrors. I am beginning to understand it all, reading too much into these stories could ruin your chances of getting ahead.

Thread Information