Toilet paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet paper

Anyone else wish they'd bought shares in toilet paper instead of those useless electric car and wind farms shares?

Too risky, what.. when people use the free local distributed papers?

Comment

Haha, yep. Can't beat the basic needs aye?

The supermarkets have done really really well over the last 20 years.
      Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Thankfully, NZ makes its own toilet paper :-)
        We’re proud to provide a quality, sustainable product, made locally in Kawerau. Find out about our latest developments in sustainability and recycling.

Comment

and many other brands are manufactured here too.

Has anyone wondered why there's no flour? We have plenty of supply so why is it not on the shelves? All the supermarkets need to do is have more of it on the shelves! It's this lack of foresight that causes the run on it and send people into panic mode.

cheers,

Donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi Donna it's not that there's no flour, more there's no packaging available for the smaller sizes with a down time to delivery of these arriving of around 6 weeks.
            Kaye
            www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

Force people to stay home and not work, and it creates all kinds of problems down the supply chain...

Comment

Still Jacinda said there's plenty of everything so don't worry be happy. Well I'd be happy if I could get my hands on some high grade flour! Surely in the 3 months of planning they thought there'd be a run on it!
                Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
                X