Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this effect the sale of a property?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this effect the sale of a property?

Could this effect the sale of a property?

My daughter's house has gone unconditional with settlement in early March.

Tonight when the real estate agent came around to take her through the process leading up to settlement she asked about the Master Builders Warranty as the real estate agent stated that she had mention it to the purchaser.

This was the first time the real estate agent had mention it to either my daughter and the co owner of the house.

The Master Builders Warranty wasn't transferred after purchase as my daughter and her co owner didn't know the procedure in obtaining it.

The real estate agent during their conversation tonight ask them if it had appear in the advertising she done for the property.

Both my daughter and her co owner said no, there had been no mention of the Master Build Warranty in either the advertising on Trade Me or the agents website.]Do you think this could affect settlement?

Do you think this could affect settlement?
    No. It is something that has to be specifically requested and a condition of sale but you dont have it to give?

. You could check with Master Builders whether the policy was to the house or to the owner? How old is house?

Comment

Working...
    X