Investment Property in Manurewa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Property in Manurewa

Hi All, my wife and I are new to property investment. We are ready to buy our first rental, we currently live in North Shore and looking at rental in South Auckland. We have narrowed down a property located at Mountfort St, Manurewa. I just want to ask few questions. 1. if that is in good part of Manurewa? 2. Will I have trouble finding good tenants? Thanks in advance for your help

Talk to two or three property managers that are independent to the real estate agent. They should be able to give you a rental appraisel and if you chat to them you should be able to get an idea of the area and how easy to rent.

Good luck

Ross
    Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Comment

Particularly with South Auckland I always look at how much HNZ stock is in the immediate area, there is not so much around Mountfort street but a real concentration of HNZ on the other (Mahia road side) of Leabank park

Cheers Brendon

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous0158 View Post
        Hi All, my wife and I are new to property investment. We are ready to buy our first rental, we currently live in North Shore and looking at rental in South Auckland. We have narrowed down a property located at Mountfort St, Manurewa. I just want to ask few questions. 1. if that is in good part of Manurewa? 2. Will I have trouble finding good tenants? Thanks in advance for your help
        not really
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Originally posted by DontPanic View Post
          Particularly with South Auckland I always look at how much HNZ stock is in the immediate area, there is not so much around Mountfort street but a real concentration of HNZ on the other (Mahia road side) of Leabank park

Cheers Brendon
          great advice, HNZ can bring with it problems
          "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Sorry, I'm just clarifying you advised "not really" was that for the good area of Manurewa or for finding tenants?

Comment

Working...
            X