Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buyers agent for investors

Hi All,

Has anyone used a buyers agent, have any experience or recommendations to share. I am finding this is not common here, google give me just a handful of searches for buyers agents.

I am a kiwi living in AU for 10+ years. looking at investing and need someone with their feet on the action.

Also couple of websites / groups are sharing property for invesstment with yield and equity and other data. one of them (propertygenie) has some listed on this forum. what do you think of that. Are they trying to get rid of their unwanted inventory?

Also any advice for people like me who would want to get started and how i can get the right contacts / data / market insight.

FYI i already have couple of properties back when i was living here and already have preapprovals, budget etc sorted.

Thanks in advance, apologies if this has already been asked and mentioned in this forum.
    Mike

These guys get my vote. https://www.ifindproperty.co.nz/

Good luck and if you need financial assistance let me know!
    www.ilender.co.nz
    Financial Paramedics

Comment

Originally posted by brokerman View Post
      These guys get my vote. https://www.ifindproperty.co.nz/

Good luck and if you need financial assistance let me know!
      Most are Tokorua.

In a buyers market definitely can get some good properties, but in a sellers market its just offloading ones that nobody else wants.
      problem is , these days with prices so high and selling like hot cakes all of these so called finders have one thing in common, either they are affiliated with a developer (ie palming off their properties) or

in a hot market sellers dont need to offload it cheaper so why do they have to go to someone who mainly cater fro investors.

But in saying that no harm to be in with finders.
      They do charge a premium, for premium buyers. Has anyone paid and can vouch for this service ?
      I like Williams Corp for example but for an investor , the returns are just not there yet every finder is pushing them.
      Last edited by Bluecoat; 26-02-2020, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluecoat View Post
        In a buyers market definitely can get some good properties, but in a sellers market its just offloading ones that nobody else wants.
        problem is , these days with prices so high and selling like hot cakes all of these so called finders have one thing in common, either they are affiliated with a developer (ie palming off their properties) or

in a hot market sellers dont need to offload it cheaper so why do they have to go to someone who mainly cater fro investors.
        which part of the property cycle are we in? I am looking for long term, willing to buy and hold at this stage even if the yield are not great if the property is worth it.

recently saw the property growth chart for Auckland and other regions. Auckland seems to be flat in the past 4 years where as the regional areas have maintained consistent growth. would investing in Auckland make more sense now?

Comment

I used IFind for my first 3 properties. Then another 7 bought by myself. In a hindsight I wouldn't have bought first 3 having my current knowledge and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by dopecoder View Post
            which part of the property cycle are we in? I am looking for long term, willing to buy and hold at this stage even if the yield are not great if the property is worth it.

recently saw the property growth chart for Auckland and other regions. Auckland seems to be flat in the past 4 years where as the regional areas have maintained consistent growth. would investing in Auckland make more sense now?
            I would have to say yes, Auckland is on the up again.
            www.ilender.co.nz
            Financial Paramedics

Comment

Working...
            X