• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffa View Post
    By reading your comments mr or mrs freezing hot,it sounds like you don't want to buy a house..you just keep making excuses not too...that's fine..remember to pay my rent on Thursday. Have a full and wonderful life.
    What ever gave you that impression? All I am stating is it a very good time to buy, you seem to think so and that is your paradigm. Good on you.
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Very bad advice, now is NOT the time to be buying trust me!
    Thats what I thought! I see some crazy money being offered for dumps! You know the world is mad when that starts to happen. FOMO is a powerful weapon the REA faithful use to get you into crap!
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Quote Originally Posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    Thats what I thought! I see some crazy money being offered for dumps! You know the world is mad when that starts to happen. FOMO is a powerful weapon the REA faithful use to get you into crap!
    Maybe if you wait until this time next year you will get a 30%discount ?(I doubt it)Let me explain ...and you don't need a Bachelor's degree in Business and Commerce to understand it...HOUSE PRICES DON'T RISE!! Its THE VALUE OF YOUR DOLLAR THAT IS DECREASING...what you buy for $1.00today will be $1.10 next year...Why do you think a professional working in Wellington CBD on a wage of 130k can't buy a house in Wellington central?because the value of his dollar is DECREASING..if we need more money the Federal reserve can print some more, Adrian Orr can lower interest rates..I can buy another rental and guess whos going to pay for it..you.So like I said in my earlier post,buy what you can now ...Im going to sleep.

Well, Jeffa - welcome to the exclusive club that knows the difference between cost, price, value, numbers, inflation and [pseudo] capital gains.

Want Adrian Orr's job?

I'll be a referee.
    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Maybe if you wait until this time next year you will get a 30%discount ?(I doubt it)Let me explain ...and you don't need a Bachelor's degree in Business and Commerce to understand it...HOUSE PRICES DON'T RISE!! Its THE VALUE OF YOUR DOLLAR THAT IS DECREASING...what you buy for $1.00today will be $1.10 next year...Why do you think a professional working in Wellington CBD on a wage of 130k can't buy a house in Wellington central?because the value of his dollar is DECREASING..if we need more money the Federal reserve can print some more, Adrian Orr can lower interest rates..I can buy another rental and guess whos going to pay for it..you.So like I said in my earlier post,buy what you can now ...Im going to sleep.
    Your forgetting 1 big thing, your assuming house prices are not over inflated which they clearly are! Why would I be paying for it? I already own property!

Quote Originally Posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    Your forgetting 1 big thing, your assuming house prices are not over inflated which they clearly are! Why would I be paying for it? I already own property!
    Yeah let him keep buying Frezzinghot, then go and buy them off him cheaply when the is stack of cards of a housing market crashes.
    Squadly dinky do!

Quote Originally Posted by Davo36 View Post
    Yeah let him keep buying Frezzinghot, then go and buy them off him cheaply when the is stack of cards of a housing market crashes.
    Yes a fool and his money are soon parted.

I tend to agree with chook. I suspect a cooling in the coming 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ermat View Post
    I tend to agree with chook. I suspect a cooling in the coming 12 months.
    https://www.ratecity.com.au/home-loa...es-fixed-rates

And so it begins....

In a normal economy Jeffa I would agree with you. My prediction is based on the employment rate, it usually takes unemployment to drop house prices and I believe we are closer to higher unemployment than we have been for some time.

Thread Information