Papamoa Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papamoa Beach

Been spending a bit of time ar the Mt and Papamoa Beach lately. Time to purchase another rental, looking at a new build 3 bed and 2 bathroom between 600-700k, rent it out and possibly retire in it in a few years. Keen on info on good subdivisions in that area closeish to the beach, i understand its a bit of a growth area with new schools. Cheers

For that budget and a new build you would only get the far end of Papamoa - last of Golden Sands or the new subdivision whose name I have forgotten Sections are tiny 350 approx. School out there is at full capacity, they have had to move temporary classrooms on site as they have not estimated the impact.
    There are some near Parton Road (motorway end) but they are in those horrible cramped laneways where no one can have visitors and end up being like a one way street. The far end will not be close to the beach, as far as a Papamoaian is concerned but nothing in Papamoa is that far from the beach. Venture is a reliable company. Signature Homes OK. Golden Homes I'd stay clear of given what i have heard from people using them, over runs, not finishing on time, bad comms, follow up on maintenance.
    Traffic in and out is bad, as they have not forseen the growth out East and added an on ramp to the TEL. They need 2 not one!
    Forget the Mount, no new builds and over priced. Some areas of the Mount still dodgy, Arataki, behind Bayfair. They will improve but this will be a long way away. I remember an agent telling me this is an upcoming area 8 years ago as the tenants move out and families move in. I have yet to see that happening and if it has started it has been minimal.

Comment

Thanks Venture have been mentioned, also go to read about which areas and the little sections/one ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickster View Post
        Thanks Venture have been mentioned, also go to read about which areas and the little sections/one ways.
        That whole place is built on a sandbar.
        That's always been a bit suspect to me.

Comment

Working...
        X