Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
    Especially the expression, "to be honest with you . . . "
    To preface a statement with 'to be honest with you' implies that other times you aren't being honest (so not a good statement).
    Better to say (as you suggest) 'to be frank ...'

Comment

• Originally posted by adm View Post
      You’re grasping at straws.

The key word was “researched”.

You should be focusing on that.
      Researched with what outcome in mind? Most people have a cognitive bias.

Comment

• "Cyberbullying or cyberharassment is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic means. Cyberbullying and cyberharassment are also known as online bullying. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers, as the digital sphere has expanded and technology has advanced." Wikipedia

I would just like to add cardigan wearing boomers in the mix aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
          Originally posted by Wikipedia
          "Cyberbullying or cyberharassment is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic means. Cyberbullying and cyberharassment are also known as online bullying. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers, as the digital sphere has expanded and technology has advanced."
          I would just like to add cardigan wearing boomers in the mix aswell.
          You're sure to be welcomed to the 'teenagers' fold with open arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            Researched with what outcome in mind? Most people have a cognitive bias.
            My point exactly. Question EVERYTHING and make up your own mind.

Comment

• I predict Jeffa will get banned soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Learning View Post
                I predict Jeffa will get banned soon.
                Actually Learning Im a fan of yours, you usually come up with intelligent counter arguments on my posts.
                I try and learn something new everyday, by having an open mind and taking on certain points of views , I have managed to retire at a relatively young age of 45.
                When people run me down ,I don't get much knowledge or information from them other than they are upset that I am right 90% of the time, the other 10% I am wrong is beneficial for my growing as I need to learn were I'm wrong.

You are an intelligent woman Learning, please enlighten me why I should be banned so I may or may not adjust my posts.

Comment

• I didn't say you should be banned. It was only a prediction. This is the 2020 prediction thread after all.

Comment

Here's a prediction, interest rates for mortgage borrowers will be advertised @2.89 %in the next 12 to 18 months....
                    This is only the beginning.

TSB has slashed its one year special rate to 2.89% and ANZ has cut its one year special to 2.99%, as rates continue to fall.

Comment

• BNZ maybe the first to move on LVR'S and or servicing criteria.

I will no longer post my predictions because you will all become my opposition in the coming 6 to 24 months.

King Jeffa.

Comment

I will no longer post my predictions because you will all become my opposition in the coming 6 to 24 months.
                        I have been watching with interest. I would miss your predictions.

www.3888444.co.nz
                        Facebook Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Keys View Post
                          I have been watching with interest. I would miss your predictions.
                          Likewise!!

Comment

• QV delivers stark warning about future of NZ property market
                            3 June 2020
                            New Zealand’s property market is on the brink of a material drop in prices for the first time in nearly 12 years, real estate data firm Questionable Value says. It has released its data for May. Questionable Value records information from legal sales, so has more of a lag than the Real Estate Institute statistics, which come from unconditional deals.

But Questionable Value general manager David Nagel said there were already signs of a shift in the market and a disconnect in expectations was developing between vendors and purchasers. "The last time the residential property market experienced a period of sustained decline was following the GFC where residential values fell almost 10 per cent over a six-month period in 2008."

Comment

BNZ maybe the first to move on LVR'S and or servicing criteria.

King Jeffa.
                              "I think we might see some banks go to 80% for investors shortly, particularly BNZ and ASB. Banks have to get their systems around the changes and usually have limited appetite as we head into a recession.

https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...s-on-hold.html

Comment

• Did anyone predict another full on Korean war?

NZH
                                Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
                                X