2020 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    Whether it was a virus,war,aliens the second coming of christ...it was coming.
    But you are saying that the virus is man made by the 1% - I call bull on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
      Jeffa, I believe this also and I think this is terrible for the poor, I can’t save the world but education about how the system works is so important imho, with interest rate cuts coming I think that is beneficial to paying off debt quicker to release us from the evil banks
      Firstly you need to stop worrying about your own butt...this is not a time to start paying of debt..worry about that in a few years...start spending and help out your local community businesses..everyone needs to chip in!!

Comment

I don't wish to be offensive, however I and others believe this virus is man made,the one percent will have even more control over us when this is over..Im prepared as they are not controlling me financially or mentally..Fear leads to weakness.
        I'm not sure that you're being offensive Jeffa but I do think you're being alarmist. What is it exactly that makes you "believe" this virus is man made. I have read all of your posts and watched videos etc but there are no direct links to the virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aston View Post
          I'm not sure that you're being offensive Jeffa but I do think you're being alarmist. What is it exactly that makes you "believe" this virus is man made. I have read all of your posts and watched videos etc but there are no direct links to the virus.
          The ones that created the virus are the ones that can cure the virus...Im going to walk my dog..take care everybody.

Comment

• I Wonder if there are going to be a group of V boomers created in the following weeks.
            That will make an odd population lump in twenty something years time.
            People get bored in isolation.

Comment

• Not sure if viruses are man-made (as in synthetic) but they are created by man's practices including HIV/AIDs and Coronavirus.

cheers,

Donna
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• Originally posted by donna View Post
                Not sure if viruses are man-made (as in synthetic) but they are created by man's practices including HIV/AIDs and Coronavirus.

cheers,

Donna
                You have evidence of this?
                You usually speak sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
                  Keys - what is your plan of attack when people stop paying rent?
                  Same as always. Just take the steps to minimize losses. This is a bit too big for the Government to let people go homeless. There will be some packaging brought forward which is not enough to stop the pain but enough to ride out the storm.

www.3888444.co.nz
                  Facebook Page

Comment

• Corologic is an International company.
                    1:36

Comment

The ones that created the virus are the ones that can cure the virus...Im going to walk my dog..take care everybody.

Ok, interesting response to my question. The only thing I learned there though is that you have a dog.

Seems as if you are a conspiracy theorist and the problem with conspiracies is that most of them remain exactly that... conspiracies.

I don't question that the world is in chaos and it is often easier to believe in conspiracies because they can often be more credible that reality. But come on Jeffa, do you really believe this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                        You have evidence of this?
                        You usually speak sense.
                        It is now widely accepted that humans contracted HIV from chimpanzees, probably by butchering them for bush meat.
                        source

Seems it's our contact with animals that's the cause. Probably bats for CO-VID 19.

cheers,

Donna
                        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• Originally posted by donna View Post
                          source

Seems it's our contact with animals that's the cause. Probably bats for CO-VID 19.

cheers,

Donna
                          Right - I understand where you are coming from with your statement.
                          As for the Bats - most scientists conject that it comes from Bats to another intermediary then to Humans.
                          I suppose a vegan diet for the world would help in this - maybe the next big push.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            Are you suggesting they had $400-$500 of cleaning products as opposed to food which they can and will eat anyway?

The toilet paper and hand sanitiser thing I don't understand but food? Where's the downside of getting food that you will eat anyway?
                            No, $500 on cleaners would be silly, I'm talking about a trolley full overall, all this week has been like that, they would be better spending it on what they need, maybe a few tin cans and rice I understand but the behaviour lately is nothing short of madness don't you think?
                            "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• it was predicted before it even happened, watch out for the anti-virus next. Problem, Reaction, Solution...
                              Last edited by donna; 20-03-2020, 12:54 PM.
                              "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• O.K.

A prediction times table now needed.

Roll 'em out, folks.

What will NZ's nation state be on:

1 April?

1 May?

1 June?

Mid month guesstimations are acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X