Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone affected by the Significant Natural Area in Wellington City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone affected by the Significant Natural Area in Wellington City?

Just had some discussion with the council, and these guys are still keen to take away some of my property rights. How dare they impose these nuisances on private properties? I think we need to form a group to fight them back. Lower Hutt landowners done well to scrap the SNA from their district plan last year, and I think we can do it too!

I am keen to join any groups to fight with the council to scrap this SNA imposed on private land, please PM me if you know the contacts of any groups or if your property is affected by the SNA too.
    Cheers.

Wayne

We have this in Auckland.

It's extraordinarily important.

You need to think about more than money mate.
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
      We have this in Auckland.

It's extraordinarily important.

You need to think about more than money mate.
      I’m not thinking about money, I’m thinking about I will not be able to build that house for my family. And we can’t afford to buy another house or section. Do you have a property that was affected by the zone in Auckland anyway?

Comment

It's likely the zoning existed when you bought the property. If that's the case the price you paid would have reflected the restrictions.

If you need a bigger house for your family a solution would be to sell your existing property and buy a suitable house.

Comment

Working...
        X