• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You're Who?

Good one - lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Agreed.
    I was in England a month ago and we were talking history. I mentioned the Treaty in 1840 - the building I was staying in was built 5 years earlier and was as good as gold. We stayed in a small hotel in Delft that had been built in the 1600s.
    I walked around the Tower of London complex - built in 1078. Before the discovery of the Americas!

We spent a few hours in Delft and had a wee joyride in the canals - mostly desperately in need of some cleaning The cars parked by the canals with the driver's door opening directly on to a drop into the canal would not do for the NZ Safety Gestapo - that's for sure.
    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Default Satire

Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Before coming to NZ in 06 my house in West Sussex, England was started in 1735. In true Kiwi style it was not finished until 1755
    www.ilender.co.nz
    Financial Paramedics

Thread Information