Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramp Up - Saturday 13th July 2019

Auckland Property Investors Association Event:

Isn't it time to break out of the buy-and-hold hamster wheel?

Are you ready to take your property portfolio to the next level?

Do you want to start making real profits so that you can be recession-proof & financially-free?

Presenting Ramp Up! - our one-day seminar showcasing ways for intermediate and advanced investors to create and maximise profits in the current market.

Through a mix of theory and working examples, the session presenters will share new ideas, strategy-breakdowns and project post-mortems designed to help you
    gain knowledge,
    build confidence
    and
    take action

Presentation themes cover:
    Property Management | Renovation | Building & Development | Commercial vs Residential | Planning & Council Consent | Tax Planning | Funding | Eco Building Design | Trading

Limited tickets remaining. Over half of the ticket allocation sold out.

$349 Full day ticket including lunch + $50 Optional dinner add-on

$50 discount for APIA members, contact us for the discount code.

More info and ticket purchase at

Do you feel trapped by your buy-and-hold portfolio and aspire to much, much more?  Had you gotten so used to cruising on the booming market in the last few years that you're in a bit of a quandary now that things have slowed down?  Are you driven to create meaningful profits in order to become recession-proof and financially-free? How is it ever really property investing if you have yet to see any significant cash return?  Let's face it, investors are a profit-driven lot. Some are good at it. Some bad. And most ends up being pretty ho-hum with their portfolios to ticking quietly over on the side. But conditions (Ring-fencing! Healthy Homes!) are such that more and more investors have arrived at that critical make-or-break point - if no serious profit is to be made in the near future, the only alternative is to sell up. Don't let that be you!   The Auckland Property Investors' Association proudly presents Ramp-Up! - a one-day seminar event showcasing ways for intermediate and advanced investors to create and maximise profits in the current market. Through a mix of theory and working examples, the session presenters will help you answer the following questions: - How do I break out of portfolio stagnation once and for all? - Forget about neutral-gearing, how do I supercharge my returns and be comfortably cash-positive? - Everyone says I am sitting on a gold-mine. So what now? - Must I trade? Should I build? Buy commercials even? - What are my bad investment habits? Have I been working against myself all along?! - How are other investors making as high as 30% ROI in this market?  - RBNZ has been coming down hard on the major banks recently. Would that impede my ability to borrow for big-scale projects?  - How do I get out of the dog-pack and start running with the wolves?  The presentations at this seminar include:  It starts with the money - How to get funded for profitable property ventures by Kris Pedersen, Director of Kris Pedersen Mortgages & Insurance  Getting your ducks in a row - Preparing your portfolio for bigger profits by Amanda Watt, Director of Shortland Chartered Accountants  The sleeping giant at your doorstep - How to increase the return of your rental as it is by Barfoot & Thompson Property Management  Outwards or upwards - Building profits in this market by Joe Corban and Kevin Smith, Keith Hay Homes That b*#&dy red tape - Best practice guide to getting the Auckland Council on your side by Hamish Firth, Director of Mt Hobson Group  The anatomy of a successful trade by James Goren, Director of The Renovation Team All the more reason to #1 - Making the case for Energy Efficient Housing in the rental market by Roberto Bruni, Thomas Consultants All the more reason to #2 - Making the case for commercial property investment by Mark Kirkland, Director of K3 Consulting, Accounting & Legal Ramp-Up! Working Example #1 - Renovate renovate renovate by James Goren, Director of The Renovation Team Ramp-Up! Working Example #2 - A mixed-strategy approach by Andrew Bruce, President of the Auckland Property Investors' Association  Ramp-Up! Working Example #3 - Trading vs subdividing by Daniel Brown, Director of the Wild Property Group  Time to get your portfolio to the next level  Capital gain and other theoretical profits are all well and good. But now that the market has slowed down and values are trending backwards in certain areas, now is the time to learn how to manufacture equity and create actual profits. With the right knowledge and support, you too can become a profitable investor and achieve your financial goals.  By attending you will:  - How to build a solid foundation for a profitable portfolio;  - Learn about what other investors are doing to shore up equity and maximise profits in this market;  - Be inspired to think outside of the square and take action to break out of your property comfort zone;  - Start to identify and evaluate opportunities that are available to you;  - Have a behind-the-scenes look at a number of recent projects that are spot-on with their project objectives;  - Learn to work with numbers;  - Connect with, and learn from, other active profit makers in this market; and - Be invited to plug into the Auckland Property Investors' Association network of active and passionate everyday property investors Included in your ticket:  - Access to all the presentations; - All day on-site catering; - Seminar workbook; - Digital seminar pack including slide decks, information to help you get the most out of the event as well as a discount offer should you wish to join the Auckland Property Investors' Association; and - Opportunity to network with the speakers and other experienced investors.  Dinner add-on:  Increase your networking reach by coming to dinner with selected speakers and other long-time investors immediately after this seminar at Williams Eatery. This is your opportunity to converse with like-minded investors in a relaxed environment. Dinner ticket is $50 per head and covers the standard set-menu meal (drinks and additional orders are extra and can be arranged with the restaurant directly on the night).  No hype. Only real investors with real war stories to tell. No wishy-washy maybe's and could-be's. Just active investor-speakers who have skin in the game and at least one full property cycle (oftentimes more) under their belts. No upsell to overvalued development projects or mentoring packages. Just straight up good quality information to give you a good chance to succeed in life with property investment.  For intermediate and advanced investors who are ready to do more with their existing portfolio, who are seeking directions and driven to be successful with property, we look forward to connecting with you at this seminar event.  Limited to 50 places.  Property Blueprint is a 4-part seminar series brought to you by the Auckland Property Investors' Association. The series is designed to inspire, up-skill and advance investors through the various stages of property investing. Each part features a carefully curated lineup of relevant, insightful and timely presentations by active property investors and leading real estate industry professionals.  Part 2: Ramp-Up! How to create and maximise profits in the current market? Event keywords:  Property Investment NZ | Profits | ROI | Building & Development | Property Management | Trading | Financing | Ring-fencing | Commercial vs Residential | Renovation | Building Equity | Real Estate | Positive-Gearing   FAQs   What can I bring into the event? An open mind, a sunny attitude, any questions and a pen would be great!   What's the refund policy? No refunds sorry but tickets can be transferred to a different name.   Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Not necessarily, we accept both printed and digital ticket at the door.   Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? Yes, there is a $20 transfer fee. Contact us at [email protected] to arrange for the transfer.  When will I receive my digital seminar pack? We will email you your digital seminar pack a week prior to the event.  Do you offer any ticket discounts to members of the Auckland Property Investors' Association? Yes, we do! We are pleased to offer all current APIA members a $50 discount on ticket prices (for both the Early Bird and General Admission tickets). Please email [email protected] to obtain the discount code.  A $50 ticket refund will be made to any current members who purchase a ticket on this site without redeeming the discount offer. Please make sure that your ticket registration name and email match that of your details on our membership database.  Can I bring a guest to dinner?  Yes, please do. Dinner is open to anyone who has purchased a Dinner Add-On ticket. Simply purchase one seminar ticket for yourself and how ever many dinner tickets you require for that evening. Your guest need not also be a seminar attendee.
    Last edited by flyernzl; 26-06-2019, 10:59 AM.

Caveat Emptor section?

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
    X