Bond history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bond history

I seem to recall that if a tenant lost their bond it went onto some kind of record that could be viewed by other landlords?

tenancy tribunal search

The Tenancy Tribunal hears disputes between landlords and tenants of residential properties who have not been able to reach agreement in mediation provided by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment's Tenancy Services.
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Comment

What does tenancy tribunal have to do with bonds?
      Are you saying that any deduction of bond will automatically also show up in the database? Why would it?

Comment

Ask the owner of the previous rental, or rentals. If you know the address can usually find the owner.

Might run foul of the Privacy Commissioner though. Depends what was agreed to in the application form but a difficult tenant might still complain to the PC ...

Comment

Originally posted by crashy View Post
          What does tenancy tribunal have to do with bonds?
          Are you saying that any deduction of bond will automatically also show up in the database? Why would it?
          My My

Have a look HERE

I put the suggested search in the appropriate boxes (IE jo smi for John Smith)

Haven't bothered to read it at all but it is an example of what public records are available.

Crashy, are you a member of your local Propety Investment Association? If not, I suggest you join as there is a wealth of knowledge in those associations.

www.3888444.co.nz
          Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
          X