• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Threaded View

  1. #1

    Default tap running house flooded, who pays?

    Tenants came home and found the tap running house flooded. New carpet was damaged by water and some construction damage as well.
    The tap was not leaking. The landlord's insurance excess fee is $550. Who pays the fee?
    Any chance to terminate the fixed term tenancy for repairing?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Room flooded but no compensation
    By skid in forum Property Management
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17-05-2017, 03:14 PM
  2. Flooded Lockwood buildings
    By Shalodge in forum Property Investment (NZ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-04-2017, 01:37 PM
  3. Residents of flooded Auckland building feel abandoned
    By PTWhatAGreatForum in forum Tenant Stuff (NZ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-03-2017, 10:56 AM
  4. Insurance advice - Flooded on Wednesday
    By Psilan in forum Finance, legal and tax (NZ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 27-04-2014, 12:04 PM
  5. EasyRentSell.com is up and running
    By realweb in forum USA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-09-2010, 04:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts