Anti-vaxxers are stupid people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBM View Post
    I just watched a youtube video by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, she explains how we are in danger of a super form of what everyone is being vaccinated against. Example Measles, they are now requiring more MMR vaccinations because the vaccine doesn’t give a lifetime immunity, like when you have the actual Measles and how this could mean someday when the people who had the Measles naturally will all have died off and the only ones alive are the ones who have had to continually get re-vaccinated, The measles could end up becoming a killer because the vaccinated kids don’t have a lifetime immunity.
    Do a youtube search under Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and herd immunity…folks it’s going to get scary.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Yes, YouTube is THE place to go for medical advice.

Everyone tells the truth on YouTube.

Moon Landing fakes, 911 conspiracies, aliens, it's all there man.
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
      Yes, YouTube is THE place to go for medical advice.
      LOL
      Thanks Dave.
      I couldn't have said it better.
      Meanwhile, those who will not vaccinate are threatening those who cannot vaccinate.
      I guess stupid people won't understand that sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
        If anything is stupid, it's the woodenheads and numpties who want to ban unvaccinated children from daycare centres and schools, etc.

Do they have no faith in the efficacy of the vaccine that all the other kids have had?

It seems not.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...re-school.html
        Italian children have been told not to turn up to school unless they can prove they have been properly vaccinated.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...-worth-looking
        Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
        Now that is a stupid statement.
        Unvaccinated people can pass on measles to those who cannot be vaccinated which can result in death.
        Why would you think that is an ok situation?
        I don't. And I did not refer to such a situation.

You have now introduced some odd group referred to as: "those who cannot be vaccinated."

Who are they? Please explain. Also, why / how they would by-pass the bans I referred to.

The bans (I linked to) relate to un-vaccinated children attending groups comprised of all vaccinated children.

Obviously those who implement such bans have no faith in the efficacy of the vaccine that all the other kids have had.

Is that not stupid?

Comment

I think the anti vaxxers need to refrain from putting seat belts on their family. After all, some people are actually injured by the seat belt during accidents (google is my friend).

www.3888444.co.nz
          Facebook Page

Comment

The real issue is of course over-population - here's a good read

cheers,

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
              The real issue is of course over-population - here's a good read

cheers,

Donna
              And we're importing as many people as we can.
              Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Gotta make those GDP figures look good, now, y'hear!

Comment

Anti-vaxxers are selfish to the point where it should be criminally negligent as their actions threaten the lives of the immune-compromised.
                  Herd immunity protects the weak, but it requires the herd to be immune and not just parts of it.
                  My blog. From personal experience.
                  http://statehousinginnz.wordpress.com/

Comment

I don't. And I did not refer to such a situation.

You have now introduced some odd group referred to as: "those who cannot be vaccinated."

Who are they? Please explain. Also, why / how they would by-pass the bans I referred to.

The bans (I linked to) relate to un-vaccinated children attending groups comprised of all vaccinated children.

Obviously those who implement such bans have no faith in the efficacy of the vaccine that all the other kids have had.

Is that not stupid?
                    I'm pleased you have asked this question and the answer will enlighten you.
                    This 'odd group' are infants under 12 months and those with medical conditions which can't handle vaccines.
                    These people cannot be vaccinated and if exposed to measles, then they may die.
                    These people are out and about in public.
                    We protect them via 'herd immunity' which seems a responsible thing to do.
                    Anti-vaxxers refuse to take this step which makes them appear selfish.
                    Should we care for those that can't be vaccinated?

Comment

To those who will not vaccinate - they should not be allowed to mix with those who cannot vaccinate.
                      This would mean not allowing them to be in public places.
                      They should remain in isolation.
                      Of course they can mix with other like minded 'will not vaccinate' people.
                      Well, I was fully Immunised in 1978 ... still got Mumps still >>> got chicken pox >> even went and got booster shots 2000 pre-going overseas as I like other 100% trust Docs they surely were teached the truth ? Got very sick 24hrs later lasted over a week ...major swelling around neck hives, pimples, headaches, dizziness,fever felt like i was going to die etc .... months later I developed very senstive gut IBS etc- no eggs- no dairy- no gluten + many other foods just couldn't handle after 20+ years of nil issues no family IBS issues etc.

Interesting facts put down by a doctor >>
                      Why do vaccine shots pose serious physical, mental, and behavioral dangers in humans? Raymond Obomsawin gives a historical overview of human attempts to crea...

wasn't that long ago we had lead in fuel was it during the 90's when NZ stopped lead ... I understood pre this time one would have been seen as stupid to think lead in fuel was bad for humans ..I remember the outcry from many no more SUPER gas

from 36mins shows how the majority + money can dictate facts to the masses+Only one man stood up
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Smoking, of course, was fully backed by doctors good for the lungs ---More doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette!”
                      Last edited by JBM; 31-03-2019, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JBM View Post
                        Well, I was fully Immunised in 1978 ... still got Mumps still >>> got chicken pox >> even went and got booster shots 2000 pre-going overseas as I like other 100% trust Docs they surely were teached the truth ? Got very sick 24hrs later lasted over a week ...major swelling around neck hives, pimples, headaches, dizziness,fever felt like i was going to die etc .... months later I developed very senstive gut IBS etc- no eggs- no dairy- no gluten + many other foods just couldn't handle after 20+ years of nil issues no family IBS issues etc.

Interesting facts put down by a doctor >>
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtN0PMJOOjM
                        Yep - Dr youtube confirms everything you believe.

There's science and there's youtube stupidity.
                        Your choice.

Comment

Yep - Dr youtube confirms everything you believe.

There's science and there's youtube stupidity.
                          Your choice.
                          No, but I think it is interesting the facts put down clearly showing issues and links ... I think is very ignorant to just say anything on the internet like youtube is stupid and everything on Newshub is correct ...

Comment

The Sky MAY Fall

This 'odd group' are . . . those with medical conditions which can't handle vaccines. These people cannot be vaccinated . . .
                            How was that determined, in each case?

These people cannot be vaccinated and if exposed to measles, then they may die.
                            May being the operative word. They may be run over by a car; they may get leukaemia; they may choke on their chips . . .

We protect them via 'herd immunity' which seems a responsible thing to do.
                            Quaint expression. What does it mean, exactly?

If there are some who can't be vaccinated and some who won't be vaccinated, is that not just a homogeneous group of un-vaccinated individuals in society? What's the hazard risk difference if they're from the can't group or won't group?

Aside for the "can't be group," do you want to force vaccinations on the rest, no matter what?

Comment

Perry, infants under 12 months cannot be vaccinated against measles.
                              Science/medicine has determined this.
                              To question that is, really, being silly.
                              We use herd immunity to protect these vulnerable people.
                              And yes - people who can't be vaccinated have died through contact with those who will not vaccinate.
                              No doubt you will be asking for proof.
                              It appears you need some education on this topic.
                              Why not talk to your doctor?

Comment

Aside for the "can't be group," do you want to force vaccinations on the rest, no matter what?
                                No - those that will not vaccinate should isolate themselves.
                                That seems the fair approach.

Comment

Working...
                                X