Anti-vaxxers are stupid people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-vaxxers are stupid people

I was reading recently about people who are opposed to the normal childhood vaccines.
    The article mentioned that anti-vaxxers come from all walks of life - there was even a GP who was anti-vaccine - this was given as an example of an intelligent person.
    Well, that is wrong.
    Every single anti-vaxxer is stupid.
    Without exception.
    They need to be bluntly told that.
    Perhaps any children in their care should be removed.
    I would like to see the media climb into the anti-vaxxers and expose their stupidity.
    Sadly, some reporters aren't quite bright enough to recognise stupid people.

People have valid concerned about side effects.
    They get dismissed as idiots - big business - and health care is a very big business - don't like awkward questions.
    Not as clear cut a problem as you propose.
    The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
      Every single anti-vaxxer is stupid. Without exception. They need to be bluntly told that.
      Would you please clarify, comrade Bob?

1) Do you want to deny the anti-vaccination people freedom of choice?

2) Do you want to deny the anti-vaccination people the right to free speech?

3) Do you want both (1) and (2)?

Comment

I think there is a bit of truth on both sides. The more I research modern pharmaceuticals the more I am convinced they don’t know what they are doing and it is all about money. Yes, vaccines stop many deaths, and vaccinating children prevents many deaths, deformities and wasted time, but on the other hand some of the ingredients may still cause brain damage to some infants if they have certain DNA defects that are unable to detox poisons as well as most people can.

We also do not know what the difference may be to the human gene pool in preventing people naturally catching these diseases (which may kill some of us) and artificially immunising people. These vaccines have only been around a short time in the history of humans so time will tell what the effect is on the population. Things are never as black and white as they seem.
        LAJ

Comment

Just Who Is It That's Stupid?

Is it not just a matter of acceptable risk? Perhaps considered along with a certain set of circumstances?

If anything is stupid, it's the woodenheads and numpties who want to ban unvaccinated children from daycare centres and schools, etc.

Do they have no faith in the efficacy of the vaccine that all the other kids have had?

It seems not.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...re-school.html
          Italian children have been told not to turn up to school unless they can prove they have been properly vaccinated.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...-worth-looking

Comment

with 100% vaccinations

1 in 1,000? has a problem

leading to 5? deaths a year across the western world

a reasonable result compared to

0% vaccinations + epidemics killing 1,000s every year

but with 99% vaccinations

the 1% who don't vacc

would be safe from epidemics AND any possible side-effects

PERFECT for over-protective mothers who don't believe in science

but obviously if 1% get away risk free in both directions

the other 99% will want to follow

until eventually at 50%? we again have 1,000s of deaths...

it's a bit like driving a proper 4WD on the school run

if everyone drove safe small cars with crumple-zone there would still be a few deaths in car accidents and dead pedestrians

but if YOUR family were in a massive 4WD with chassis rails your family would have ZERO deaths even as everyone else who got hit by you died!

so eventually everyone drives big solid 4WD with chassis rails and no crumple zones

until the death rates for everyone doubles

as none of the accident energies are going anywhere but into destroying bodies

pure short-sighted selfishness

sadly

the default

human condition
            Last edited by eri; 29-03-2019, 06:47 PM.
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

Originally posted by eri View Post
              PERFECT for over-protective mothers who don't believe in science
              Egregious false extrapolation.

They may not want to take the small percentage risk that statistics and science has proven.

Comment

of course they don't

but in not taking the risk

they encourage others to also not take the risk

to the point that everyone had to take a much greater risk
                have you defeated them?
                your demons

Comment

Originally posted by PC View Post
                  Not as clear cut a problem as you propose.
                  I'm afraid it is.
                  The science is unequivocal on the side of vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye View Post
                    I think there is a bit of truth on both sides.
                    <snipped>
                    Things are never as black and white as they seem.
                    LAJ
                    You are wrong.
                    It's science on one side and stupidity on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                      Would you please clarify, comrade Bob?

1) Do you want to deny the anti-vaccination people freedom of choice?
                      I would like them to vaccinate.
                      If they refuse then I'd like them to isolate themselves from everyone else.

2) Do you want to deny the anti-vaccination people the right to free speech?
                      I allow them free speech, just like I'm allowed free speech.

3) Do you want both (1) and (2)?
                      Not sure if I've answered as you were hoping.

Comment

there's an old joke along the lines of

80% of car accident victims had some form of milk at breakfast

the loonies say milk is proven dangerous

the rest of us say milk is commonly consumed by many before noon...
                        have you defeated them?
                        your demons

Comment

If anything is stupid, it's the woodenheads and numpties who want to ban unvaccinated children from daycare centres and schools, etc.
                          Now that is a stupid statement.
                          Unvaccinated people can pass on measles to those who cannot be vaccinated which can result in death.
                          Why would you think that is an ok situation?

Comment

To those who will not vaccinate - they should not be allowed to mix with those who cannot vaccinate.
                            This would mean not allowing them to be in public places.
                            They should remain in isolation.
                            Of course they can mix with other like minded 'will not vaccinate' people.

Comment

I just watched a youtube video by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, she explains how we are in danger of a super form of what everyone is being vaccinated against. Example Measles, they are now requiring more MMR vaccinations because the vaccine doesn’t give a lifetime immunity, like when you have the actual Measles and how this could mean someday when the people who had the Measles naturally will all have died off and the only ones alive are the ones who have had to continually get re-vaccinated, The measles could end up becoming a killer because the vaccinated kids don’t have a lifetime immunity.
                              Do a youtube search under Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and herd immunity…folks it’s going to get scary.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              Last edited by JBM; 29-03-2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X