Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for online property management course

Hi all

I am currently managing our investment with two separate tenancies on my own. Things are going good but we have recently acquired another investment property with two separate tenancies and I would like to do an online course that would explain better the ins and outs of property management to me. I think I would feel more confident with the whole process if I did a course.

Have any of you attended such a course? I would really appreciate a recommendation for a good one if you know it!

Thank you in advance!

HI Ceca, Just wondering did you manage to find anything online ? There is very little here in NZ to learn property management other than university.

Regards,
    Sarah

Comment

Hi! I know that in AU you can obtain a real estate license within one year online. I found that in NZ it’s only on campus.

Comment

Hi Ceca,
        There are property management courses available. Skills has one at level 3 which is entry which would be perfect to start on and then level 4. It’s all done online. It cost around $800 when I did it. Open polytechnic may also be an option as well. You will definitely learn all the ins and outs you will need to know! Good luck!

Comment

Hi Ceca04,

Not sure if this would be of interest to you?

They are offering courses that gets you a qualification in property management, I've got one of my seniors on it and the feed back is all positive from her

F
          Fraser Wilkinson
          www.managemyrental.co.nz
          Wellington / Lower Hutt / Upper Hutt / Porirua

Comment

Working...
          X