Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage - Switching bank from overseas

Hi Mates,

My fixed 1 year home loan with ANZ is expiring soon and I am thinking of renewing it for another 1 year. The current best rate is 3.95%, with the condition that my income is credited to my account with ANZ. However, I am overseas and my income does not go to NZ. How to overcome this condition?

Second if I want to switch bank can I do it from overseas or I need to come back to NZ and doing it?

Many thanks

You can switch from overseas. I think you’re too late on the 3.95% date though from what I’m reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
      You can switch from overseas. I think you’re too late on the 3.95% date though from what I’m reading.
      It is still online.

Comment

Originally posted by ammar View Post
        My fixed 1 year home loan with ANZ is expiring soon and I am thinking of renewing it for another 1 year. The current best rate is 3.95%, with the condition that my income is credited to my account with ANZ. However, I am overseas and my income does not go to NZ. How to overcome this condition?
        Ask them to waive this condition.

Originally posted by ammar View Post
        Second if I want to switch bank can I do it from overseas or I need to come back to NZ and doing it?
        I switched banks without stepping into a branch.
        I moved from ANZ because of their poor service.

Comment

Be wary of the AML hoops, there are many.
          Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Working...
          X