Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Property as an Investment

Hi

Does anybody have any advice for buying a property in Spain purely for investment purposes?

Thanks

yep dont do it
    Kia kaha

Comment

Originally posted by duvetray
      yep dont do it
      Hehe..! please tell us the reasons duvetray because I was looking as well.

Cheers

Marc
      Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

why don`t the both of you buyers just chek out the propeties in bulgaria but use a good serch not only the british companies(the brits bought a lot of properties here and there and start to get over the market)just have a look
        this is the new place where the briths get retierd for a good reason thay prefer it rather than spain for the prises and the joinind to EU after 3 months if you are looking for investing you money that is better and the prizzze goes up every year
        now is good to buy grund or a village property very cheap
        chek it out

Comment

have you thought about Portugal in particular Central portugal, its a better bet than Spain in my opinion, Ive spent time in Both Countries and for me Cntral Portugal takes some beating.

Comment

Right now things aren't so well with the Spainish real estate. The home prices in prime Spanish coastal destinations are on the decline besides the cost of residential homes has fallen by 4.7%. Besides it is predicted that the prices for second homes would fall by 10%. SO?

Comment

You probably already made up your decision, but I would not recommend it, especially now. The Spanish property market is experiencing the biggest crash right now. It takes years for people to sell their property.

Comment

Originally posted by mattinvestor View Post
                You probably already made up your decision, but I would not recommend it, especially now. The Spanish property market is experiencing the biggest crash right now. It takes years for people to sell their property.
                This means , property would be available at a budget price. So you can invest in real estate in spain?

Comment

Is it worth investing now? Looking to buy a property in the south of Spain. The plan is to buy a home to rent out most of the year, but then also use it as a holiday home.

Comment

Working...
                  X