• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook

Default HNZ Areas/Locations

Hoping someone could tell me where I can find where HNZ areas are and their locations/streets? We are looking to buy in Tauranga and would be good to know where these state housing locations are

Thanks

You could ask HNZ or local real estate agents.

One possibility is to look through the Tenancy Tribunal database using Housing New Zealand and Tauranga. Search results will give you some streets to drive around, or to check for decisions if you see a house you like. In case there are neighbours best avoided.

HNZ also have a section on their site with current projects and that might help.

HNZ don't have any housing in Taurnaga these days. sold them all to Access Properties who have continued to run them in the same old way. still haven;t booted out the lazy out troublesome because of all the the whinging moaning social equity ******s.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    You could ask HNZ or local real estate agents.

One possibility is to look through the Tenancy Tribunal database using Housing New Zealand and Tauranga. Search results will give you some streets to drive around, or to check for decisions if you see a house you like. In case there are neighbours best avoided.

HNZ also have a section on their site with current projects and that might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    HNZ don't have any housing in Taurnaga these days. sold them all to Access Properties who have continued to run them in the same old way. still haven;t booted out the lazy out troublesome because of all the the whinging moaning social equity ******s.
    Several pages of TT search results for HNZ Tauranga, including 2017, 2018. And an indication on the HNZ site of future projects, but vague.

thanks, agree I had a look through HNZ website but not much detail in on future developments and locations on their regional housing development section for Tauranga:

https://www.hnzc.co.nz/housing-devel...-developments/

I've sent an email to Renee Martin (Stakeholder Relationship Manager) for an update

Quote Originally Posted by fudoc5 View Post
    thanks, agree I had a look through HNZ website but not much detail in on future developments and locations on their regional housing development section for Tauranga:

https://www.hnzc.co.nz/housing-devel...-developments/

I've sent an email to Renee Martin (Stakeholder Relationship Manager) for an update
    Also would be worth checking KiwiBuild projects in the area as others announced have quite a bit of social housing (usually a third).

Thread Information