Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Freedom of Speech demonstration Aotea Centre Sat @ 12 14th July 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
    Its a bit of both , he is in prison for contempt of court showing court footage of the trial but his sentence is outlandish and the balance needs to be seen of the greater good Tommy is trying to achieve in waking people up to the Islamization of Britain that is growing like a cancer.
    Contempt is fact.
    Outlandish sentence is opinion.
    Greater good is a very precarious path to tread. One man's greater good is another's overstep.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
      Outlandish sentence is opinion.
      True. But the basis for the opinion is . . . ?

Usually comparing sentences with precedents and similar crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
        True. But the basis for the opinion is . . . ?

Usually comparing sentences with precedents and similar crimes.
        I have no knowledge of the case at all so without further supporting evidence it is the opinion one person.
        I like to think that judges have the facts and know the law rather than follow conspiracy theories.
        Naive maybe.

Comment

Arthur Alan Thomas ....Teina Pora....Bain ...George Thatcher....

your faith in justice is admirable but misguided
          and it needs a vocal public to bring these miscarriages to light?

Comment

Originally posted by John the builder View Post
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...es#New_Zealand

Arthur Alan Thomas ....Teina Pora....Bain ...George Thatcher....

your faith in justice is admirable but misguided
            and it needs a vocal public to bring these miscarriages to light?
            None of those was the judge sentencing - rather the juries.
            What I said stands.
            The system isn't perfect but is there a better one?

Back to the assertion that someone was given a bigger sentence that he should have gotten because his crime was against a Muslim - I really doubt that!

To me, the 'greater good' argument is the most worrying.
            It could be said that the pair of speakers who started this thread were 'banned' (I know they weren't but ... ) for the 'greater good'.
            Comes down to who judges that 'greater' and the 'good'.
            As I suggested - a slippery slope.

Comment

I have no knowledge of the case at all so without further supporting evidence it is the opinion one person.
              I like to think that judges have the facts and know the law rather than follow conspiracy theories.
              Naive maybe.
              The big picture is important Wayne. Freedom to criticize Islam is being curtailed in the name of PC because it offends its followers. Phil Goff in effect is serving Sharia Law by banning the 2 speakers Lauren Southern & Phil Molyneaux that came to speak about the dangers of Islam from the council venues The Rotherham investigations into the rapes of teens that were being groomed by Islamic gangs were not being reported or investigated fully due to the fact that certain officials did not want to upset the Islamic community. Islam teaches in the Koran that it is acceptable to have a wife as young as 6 as they are simply following the teachings of Mohamed.

In Germany for example there are as many as 1000 Muslims refugees that have been cleared and given official sanction to bring child brides into the country. In the UK thousands of young girls are having the barbaric FGM [Female Genital Muitilation] done to them. Despite the practice being illegal it is rarely reported and when it is , no prosecutions take place as it is argued as Islamic Cultural Practice and toleration is called for, and the authorities are to scared to upset the Islam elephant in the room. Sadly these are only a few things happening in the name of Islam .

I don't have a problem with Islam , it has a problem with me, you and anyone else that is not of its faith as the Koran calls for the annihilation or conversion process to be metered out to each individual.

""What is wrong with inciting intense dislike of a religion of the activities or teaching of that religion are so outrageous, irrational or abusive of human rights that they deserve to be intensely disliked?"" British comedian Rowan Atkinson

Comment

This thread has gone weird now so I'll stop commenting on it.

Comment

I'm not sure why you say the thread has gone weird? The subject matter regarding the Freedom of Speech is still. all in context. The speakers that were banned from the council venue were banned primarily because they were going to speak about the dangers of Islam. Or are you simply saying my above post regarding Islam is not true?

Comment

Weird, yes, we're not allowed to question anything that forms a part of the leftist dogma.
                    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

goff, + his team, stripped of the power to release information

as the ombudsman finds them guilty of withholding information for political gain

not a good look for;

him

brown's legion of expensive fact manipulating spin drs, who don't seem to understand the law

and labour's, deeply ingrained, what*s good for us, is good for you, as we know best

even if it breaks the law
                      Last edited by eri; 02-08-2018, 12:55 AM.
                      have you defeated them?
                      your demons

Comment

Working...
                      X