X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PC Snowman

Moral of the story?

There is none.

It's just the world we live in today and it's going to get worse.

It had been snowing all night - so . . . .

8:00 - I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So I made a snowwoman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous breasts saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snowmen instead.

8:22 - The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to be used to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone has been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbour again complained that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - A TV news crew shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? Hesitantly, I reply, "snowballs?" I am now called sexist.

9:00 - I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during a time of difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. Then my wife was removed to a RAPE (Ridiculous Ape Propounding Equality) Crisis Centre and my children were taken away by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by anything and everything are marching down the street demanding that I be beheaded.

Very good. Thank you for that.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Just what I needed

cheers,

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
        X