Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious as to what could you build on this?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious as to what could you build on this?????

Looking on trademe and found this one in Henderson. I was curious as to what you could and would build on it and still meet all the other requirements of council?
    The site is approximately 6 metres wide and 205 metres long, extending to 1,233 sq m, and is zoned Residential – Mixed Housing Urban
    Trade Me has 5013 Homes & Real Estate For Sale. View photos, use our mortgage calculator and see local schools to help you find your perfect place.

An obstacle course, and hold annual events. Open it on weekends for training with a gold coin donation.

Otherwise....??

Comment

Well given that some houses in Europe are just over a metre wide, 6m would seem to be positively spacious!

https://www.valenciaesturismo.com/eu...arrowest-house/

Few know that close to Michael’s Gate in Bratislava there is the narrowest house in the world. It was built in the late 18th century between Michael's Tower and the neighbouring burgher house after removal of the Bratislava city walls. This unique specimen ...
      My blog. From personal experience.
      http://statehousinginnz.wordpress.com/

Comment

Gun range would fit nicely

Comment

A big fence covered in LED lights to cheer up the neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by north shore View Post
            Looking on trademe and found this one in Henderson. I was curious as to what you could and would build on it and still meet all the other requirements of council?
            The site is approximately 6 metres wide and 205 metres long, extending to 1,233 sq m, and is zoned Residential – Mixed Housing Urban
            https://www.trademe.co.nz/property/r...e6e16974870ed8
            You'd think they could do a boundary adjustment and have a squarer section at the back or something.
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

You'd probably break a bunch of planning rules and bylaws in Auckland, I don't know, but if you had a strip like that in Tasman I'm pretty sure you could let people park their campers, caravans, house buses and tiny houses on there for a weekly fee without breaking any rules as long as they weren't connected to any permanent septic, stormwater or reticulated services and as long as they weren't up on blocks with the wheels taken off.
              People down here do it all the time for seasonal workers.
              You'd get 15 of them on that strip.
              Probably an absurd idea in Auckland.
              Maybe if you got it cheap enough you could offer all the neighbors the opportunity to increase the size of their sections?

Comment

I was more curious as to what you could build on it as it is our council selling these little parcels off.

Comment

Originally posted by north shore View Post
                  I was more curious as to what you could build on it as it is our council selling these little parcels off.
                  I see.
                  I think there's a bit of that going on lately. A few blocks you can't use for anything down this way for sale a few months ago too. I think people with adjoining properties ended up buying them for a song at auction.
                  Councils sweeping out the cobwebs.

Comment

Your idea was quite good though, that would upset our council too

Comment

Working...
                    X