Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four evictions in six months - is this one of NZ's worst tenants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this forum was about property, not behaving like girls and having a whinge and cry?? I'm not interested the petty repartee, stick to the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelNZ
      IE: "Nothing to see here, move along"...
      Yes MichaelNZ, move along. In other words if you have nothing constructive to contribute, then see ya later.

Comment

Originally posted by Meehole View Post
        Yes MichaelNZ, move along. In other words if you have nothing constructive to contribute, then see ya later.
        You aren't the first, nor do I expect the last, who whines that this forum isn't the right-wing echo chamber they hoped for.

Comment

I have no interest in being involved in people's intimate and personal relationships. Not here and not in real life.

But if someone does want to involve me, I have a policy, and it's based on experience.

I listen to what one party says. Usually the one who has the most to say.

I have never failed to draw fair and balanced conclusions based on that.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelNZ View Post
            You aren't the first, nor do I expect the last, who whines that this forum isn't the right-wing echo chamber they hoped for.
            Trying to be constructive here, you come across as hostile and negative without adding to the subject matter (usually). It was commented that you have knowledge of solar which was mentioned in a thread, before you again negatively poo pooed someone's input about wind.

Dial it down and accept others have their own life view. Otherwise you will become more alienated than you already are.

As I said, trying to be constructive. Take it how you please and let's now return to the original topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsvee View Post
              Trying to be constructive here, you come across as hostile and negative without adding to the subject matter (usually). It was commented that you have knowledge of solar which was mentioned in a thread, before you again negatively poo pooed someone's input about wind.
              I disagree.

I gave them advice which was honest about the state of the industry, the dubious quality of a lot of the advice being peddled out there, and to try help them avoid mistakes which waste money.

Comment

I am not joking when I say the alt-energy industry has too many suppliers for too few customers and is depsperate to push propagnada. I've heard some shockers but unfortunately I agreed to keep certain info confidential so I can't exactly what some of the stuff which has gone on.

I don't know of any other way to put it.

If I am too polite, how will that contrast when someone is told a baloney story by a vendor (plenty of those around) which sounds oh so nice and it's all clean and green and the world is roses (basically the dream).

I've said enough, really.

If it saves someone several thousand bucks (the sort of figure which is in the ballpark) then that's all good, I think. :-)

Comment

Back on Topic.

Hi All,

Well, this thread has had a bit of a cull. I guess you knew it was coming.

We need you all to play nice! Please stay on topic, don't make it personal at all, ever and if you don't have anything of value to add to the topic - it's best to read-only.

Thanks

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottSI View Post
                    Can't miss out on dick swinging so have to add something to be part of the thread.

15ug per 100cm2 is roughly

60,529,000,000,000,000 molecules of meth per 100cm2 on your wall

1.5ug per 100m2 is roughly

6,052,900,000,000,000 molecules of meth per 100cm2 on your wall.

A lot smaller.

Old limit was 0.5ug per 100m2 is roughly

605,290,000,000,000 molecules of meth per 100cm2 on your wall so way smaller!
                    Incorrect.
                    15 to 1.5 works - divide by 10.
                    But you divided by 10 again to get from 1.5 to 0.5 when you should divide by 3.
                    So if 1.5 = 6,052,900,000,000,000
                    Then 0.5 = 2017633333333333

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
                      to expect and receive service which is done in a tradesman like manor.
                      Is that a special sort of house (manor) that the service is done in?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                        Is that a special sort of house (manor) that the service is done in?
                        Know, knot at all.

www.3888444.co.nz
                        Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                        X