• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob, A Personal Invitation from Donald Trump

Hi Guys

Received this email tonight:

September 2005

Dear Bob

I'm writing to invite you to meet me personally, online, at a once-in-a-lifetime event being hosted by Trump University in conjunction with Pow Wow Events International. On September 15th I am launching "The Trump Way to Wealth".
    It will be the live educational event of the decade, and I want you to join me.

Click on this link for details

My purpose is to teach you how to get rich. I have some urgent and important principles to share with you about how you can build your personal fortune. What's more, I have assembled my top advisors on wealth creation to share their secrets with you.

In one intense week of live online action, we will turn your financial life around. And yes, one week can make you a millionaire.
    Wherever you start from, at the end of The Trump Way to Wealth, you will be light years ahead in your race to riches.

Meanwhile, I'd like to share this thought with you. The decisions that matter don't happen in the future. They happen here and now.
    I got where I am today by taking action. Not by postponing action.

So here's a choice for you to make right now. Are you totally committed to creating wealth for yourself and your family? If you are, click the link below and find out all about The Trump Way to Wealth. If you're not, stop reading now and do something else.
    No one says you have to be successful or affluent or happy.
    You are totally free - to be rich or poor.

If you choose to be rich, I'm here to help you, starting
    September 15th.

Sincerely,

Donald Trump
    Founder, Trump University

P.S. Because I respect people with dreams and drive, I will be sending you a Certificate of Achievement as soon as you complete The Trump Way to Wealth.

P.P.S. If you act now you will receive an exclusive set of
    Wealth Creation Reports - a US $581 value - free!

Trump University, 40 Wall Street, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10005
    Regards
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Well Bob,
    It must be nice to know that good old Donald Trump is whiling away his solitary evening moments worrying about how he can help you get wealthy. What a guy!
    Julian
    Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Working...
    X