Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living out of a storage locker for 2 months, in style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donna View Post
    He's resourceful and his video has nearly 5m views. I heard he made the news too so I wonder if this has moved on into a business for him.

cheers,

Donna
    Yes, resourceful granted.
    But nooooo.... it is theft, and so full of himself. It's all about him and how to literally "rort" the system. While others pay honestly and fairly.
    Last edited by Perry; 04-06-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Hi Erinak,

Agreed but we're kidding ourselves if we believe life is fair. Plus it's human nature to push the boundaries and it's fundamental for innovation and ingenuity.

From sharing his experience with millions will come new ideas, so from my viewpoint, it's less about how he broke the law and more about what good will come from it.

cheers,

Donna
      Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

"There are plenty of myths out there about container homes. People think they're classed as portable. They're not. People think they can convert one for $60,000 - they won't if they do it properly and with the necessary consents".

Melissa kept detailed records and calculated the final cost at $127,000.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/homed/110306517/the-real-compliant-cost-of-a-shipping-container-home-an-architects-experiment?cid=facebook.ad&fbclid=IwAR3kuHc1yUqEt5 DGSwMkOQFpRBhHCAdPScGlV0S_jM7OfNXBYSS6HBS3KAM
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

Comment

Working...
        X