• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Cry Me A River

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Anglican Church latest to slag PMs off claiming licensing and regulation the answer to rental shortage. Asked for a copy of this report and was told only available to selected media and political parties. Unbelievable.
    Ask Ms Collins (Housing) and Ms Willis (on the Regulations select committee) for a copy, and let them know what the Church told you. Once they have the report she can ask request it is tabled in the House. Probably won't pass the vote but at least it gets something out there.

If they didn't get the report they can start asking written and oral questions - a lot of them.

Pm me. I have a copy.

Actually, come to think of it. I think it is in the public domain. Gimmie a minute or two.

Found it. Here ya go.
    Last edited by Keys; 31-08-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Anglican Church latest to slag PMs off claiming licensing and regulation the answer to rental shortage. Asked for a copy of this report and was told only available to selected media and political parties. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Keys View Post
    PM me. I have a copy. Actually, found it. Here ya go.
    Thanks, Keys.

I could find no reference in the report alleging that regulating PMs would solve the residential rental shortage. Perhaps it was in one of the references?

In the report, was there any reference / distinction made between PM divisions of REAs and 'the rest?' I couldn't find such, but didn't read it all, as I didn't want to regurgitate my evening meal.

Overall, the report shrieks bias, is replete with anecdotes and hearsay, is devoid of balance and includes a huge amount of presumption and speculation.

Not worth the digital electrons it's made of. (paper it's written on)
    Try Radenbrea Studios for hand-made designer jewellery. Especially if you're looking for a great gift for your lady love.
    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Thread Information