Cost to build valuations:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to build valuations:

I have a query about cost to build valuations. As I understand it, insurance companies allow these to last for three years. I have had a cost to build valuation carried out by CCC i.e. Construction Cost Consultants who was recommended by Crombie Lockwood. CCC's valuation is only for two years, which means I will have to have it repeated every two years. They're not cheap.

I would appreciate any comments about this. Also, can anyone recommend another firm of Quantity Surveyors that carry out this work and who do cost to build valuations that last for three years?

Sandie

Originally posted by Sandie View Post
    I have a query about cost to build valuations. As I understand it, insurance companies allow these to last for three years. I have had a cost to build valuation carried out by CCC i.e. Construction Cost Consultants who was recommended by Crombie Lockwood. CCC's valuation is only for two years, which means I will have to have it repeated every two years. They're not cheap.

I would appreciate any comments about this. Also, can anyone recommend another firm of Quantity Surveyors that carry out this work and who do cost to build valuations that last for three years?

Sandie
    How much are you paying for these valuations ?
    These are normally recovered from the tenant

Comment

Originally posted by Beano View Post
      How much are you paying for these valuations ?
      These are normally recovered from the tenant
      Construction Cost Consultants charge $550.

Comment

Working...
      X