No announcement yet.

The crisis crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a steak wrapped in bacon, you'll get over it and there will be less bacon in the shop to upset others

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
    I read this and am now having my own little crisis!

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...024b6489c10f07
    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Could iPhones become offensive to the blind?

Comment

Wasn’t vegan bacon a thing?

Comment

Mr Peters is calling a menswear crisis.

Comment

Coffee Crisis
            Future of coffee in doubt as 60 per cent of plants now at risk of extinction
            Coffee drinking is in danger after a new study found that 60 per cent of plants are now at risk of extinction, including the variety which produces most of the world’s beans.

As many of us wake to our much needed morning coffee, a recent study finds that over half of all wild coffee species worldwide are in danger of going extinct.

Comment

It's ok. Trump said there's no climate change so coffee plants will be fine. Head back in the sand and everything will be great.

Comment

Rather than coffee, I think it was bananas, a few years back.

Still see 'em in the shops, though.

Comment

would be an interesting journalistic story

has the race to be "most read"

led journalism into becoming

the "little boy who cried wolf"

Francis Barlow's illustration of the fable, 1687

The Boy Who Cried Wolf is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 210 in the Perry Index.[1] From it is derived the English idiom "to cry wolf", defined as "to give a false alarm"
                  have you defeated them?
                  your demons

Comment

The insect crisis

Comment

Hope those dang Australian Guava Moths are the first to go!
                      For every convict deported - perhaps we could send back a plane load of those?
                      The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

A housing crisis or a planning crisis? Starting a job, turn up in a new city with family in tow 2 days before works starts and expect to find somewhere to rent... hmm and these folks are teaching our kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
                          A housing crisis or a planning crisis? Starting a job, turn up in a new city with family in tow 2 days before works starts and expect to find somewhere to rent... hmm and these folks are teaching our kids.

http://nzh.tw/12203940
                          Stop with your 'facts' dude.
                          Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Bank Liquidity Crisis

Economist: Bank capital changes would add thousands to borrowers' bills
                            13 Mar 2019
                            Borrowers could see their home loans become $1000 or more dearer every year if Reserve Bank plans to require banks to hold more capital come to fruition. The Reserve Bank released a discussion document before Christmas that proposed requiring banks to hold more money against their lending. The move is designed to improve the strength of the banking system and make bank failures less frequent.
                            Remind me: when was the last raft of bank failures in NZ?

Comment

BNZ was sold in 1991 I think.

Aussie banks pumped full of FED dollars in 2008. Kept it hidden at the time.
                              Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                                BNZ was sold in 1991 I think.
                                Right.

Certain Fey Richblights did well out of taxpayer-funded largesse that enabled a cruzy life in Switzerland.

Bungler Bolger was there to help, as I recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X