Nigel Latta is speaking at Waikato Property Investors Association 14/3/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Latta is speaking at Waikato Property Investors Association 14/3/18

Nigel Latta will be visiting Hamilton very soon!
    Join us on March 14, for a twisty-turny ride through what it means to be human... where we came from, where we’re headed, and how to be better at it.
    Nigel will delve into 'The Psychology of Building Empires' - revealing not only how incredible our brains are, but also where they let us down, and what you need to watch out for with yours.
    This date is fast approaching and it's imperative you get your tickets in advance. You can trust that Nigel's talk will be engaging, informative, and transformational - an experience not to be missed.
    Learn more here and book your tickets today!

From Caves to Investment Properties: The Psychology of Building Empires Nigel will take the audience on a twisty-turny ride through what it means to be human... where we came from, where we're headed, and how to be better at it. In a very short time humans have gone from hunting and gathering to posting and liking, and that is both miraculous and troublesome. He'll reveal not only how truly incredible our brains are, but also where they let us down, and what you need to watch out for with yours. Then to finish he'll talk about the only thing you really ever need to know when you're trying to better manage your time. All this, and an important message about fire safety!   Time: Please arrive at 7pm for a 7.30pm start. Venue: Distinction Hamilton Hotel, 100 Garnett Ave, Te Rapa, Hamilton Price: WPIA Members complimentary, Members guests and General Admission $30p/p(No door sales will be available at the event) Parking available onsite Cash bar available  Photo by Jonathan Suckling

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15)][/COLOR]

March 2018 Event - Nigel Latta - From Caves to Investment Properties: The Psychology of Building Empires
    EVENTBRITE.CO.NZ

Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

If you are in the Waikato, if you join the Waikato Property Investors Association before 14/3, then you can attend this event for free!
    Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Comment

I cannot stand him, he was John Keys lackey enabling the passing of the dreadful anti-smacking bill which has actually INCREASED child abuse statistics in NZ.

As a speaker he has the most boring innocuous voice, especially his commentary in the crime series a while back .

A PC douche bag , terrible! I encourage all Kiwis not to attend so as not to enrich this measly weasel.
      Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
        I cannot stand him, he was John Keys lackey enabling the passing of the dreadful anti-smacking bill which has actually INCREASED child abuse statistics in NZ.

As a speaker he has the most boring innocuous voice, especially his commentary in the crime series a while back .

A PC douche bag , terrible! I encourage all Kiwis not to attend so as not to enrich this measly weasel.
        Nuff said
        We had him come to our kids school for a fund raiser. Very entertaining and funny. Highly recommended. Far from PC and a supporter of a smack when it’s required (as is permitted under the anti-smacking bill).

Comment

Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post

Nuff said
          I must Say I totally agree... The term 'measly weasel' suits him well IMO. But with a name like Nigel he doesn't stand much of a chance of being a well liked person anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X