WINZ automatic payment setup time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINZ automatic payment setup time

In your experience how long is it taking WINZ to get organised with automatic rent payments ?
    They paid up for the bond and first weeks rent, but I'm pretty sure that would have been a manual payment.

They (WINZ) have now failed to pay two weeks rent.
    Tenant claims to have seen them late last week after i chased him, but no rent has been paid.
    I told him to go back to them today, but havent heard from him yet.

Am beginning to think tenant may be playing games, managing to get WINZ to pay bond and first week, but not asking them to pay rent.
    Getting ready to make TT application the day after it goes 21 days.

BTW getting WINZ to pay bond & rent seemed to have a limit of 2k
    Food.Gems.ILS

This is quite Normal for WINZ. It seems to be two different processes getting the bond and initial payment then getting ongoing rent payment. I expect that they will then just start paying the rent at some stage but not give you anything for the missed rent. They wont deal with you directly and you have to deal with someone often incapable of managing money. Your tenant. Good luck but i would immediately give your tenant a two week notice to pay arrears and if possible a three month notice to terminate tenancy if you have a periodic tenancy.
    What you have done is ignore missed rents without notice to fix. That is not a sensible thing to do.
    Doug

Comment

14 day notice issued
      Food.Gems.ILS

Comment

Working...
      X