Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Gold and Silver are the next best Investment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Muppet, what is your position on this topic? Do you think it has credibility? I would have thought that if these projections were accurate then at least the speculation would have had an effect on the gold price already. Which doesn't appear to have happened as it is relatively low and stable. Then again, perhaps suppliers are delaying buying gold until the last minute due to the high 'holding cost' of the stock. Disclaimer: I am not an expert by anyone's standards, simply trying to take an interest in the subject due to my new career path. Thanks for your time.

Comment

Gold and silver will rise again once the inflation pick up. now need to wait for the china bear market come to end. still long way to go

Comment

gold currently at 2 year high for nz$

GOLDPRICE.ORG - The number 1 web site for New Zealand spot gold price charts in ounces, grams and kilos.
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

Comment

Originally posted by eri View Post
          gold currently at 2 year high for nz$

http://goldprice.org/gold-price-new-zealand.html
          A minor bump in a 10 year losing streak?

Comment

have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

My bad - I missed that the default time scale was 24 hrs

Comment

Originally posted by muppet View Post
                Hi Guys

Another fascinating article about gold and silver and why their prices will spiral to giddy heights never seen before, over the next few years.

Regards
                "Chains chains silver gold gold"

Did not bother reading the link - silver and gold speculation not an investment !

Probably will go up but not a given - who knows what tomorrow could bring
                to make the demand for either limited.

Comment

Working...
                X