Why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ?

Why new thread/comment displayed after 1/2 Days ?

Because of the problem of SPAM, all newly-joined forum members are subject to post/thread moderation for at least their first five posts. (Includes Private Messages and posting links).

The forum Moderators are volunteers who have other aspects to their lives. For that reason, it may take a while before any newly-joined forum members' posts are approved by a Moderator.

Comment

Sir, Is there any possibility to speed up the forum moderation process?

Comment

Originally posted by thomasfrank View Post
        Sir, Is there any possibility to speed up the forum moderation process?
        the moderators are busy eating Caviar and rushing about in their Lambos

Comment

In your dreams, Jimbo!

Comment

Great topic!

I've just been trying to find a topic I started and this thread explains it all. It would be great to have a message displayed so that new posters know their info hasn't just disappeared into the ether.

Comment

Hi thomasfrank,

You joined us in September 2017 and you've done 4 posts - what's taken you so long?

We purposely take our time with the moderation as Perry explained and it's helped our site and it's fight against spam - so please be patient - it's all for a good cause.

regards,

Donna
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi thomasfrank

I am also quite new to this site but I am happy that the process is there to keep the quality of the information flowing, I do not post a lot but I do read most posts and have learnt so much.

Comment

Hi Donna,

I understand your concern and doubt as well but you know sometimes things not go as we plan so I don’t want to give any excuse that why I wasn’t active here but yes now onwards I am looking forward to interacting with like-minded people and community.

Comment

This is the answer I am looking for. Anyway, this is my fourth reply. Can't wait to be official member

Comment

Working...
                    X