Scammed by insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed by insurance

When somebody was scammed by an insurance company and they've been told they can run after the company, file a suit, is that really true? Or you will really never get the justice - and the money - you put in?

Originally posted by Bottlefeed View Post
    When somebody was scammed by an insurance company and they've been told they can run after the company, file a suit, is that really true? Or you will really never get the justice - and the money - you put in?
    Lawyers are expensive... Last time I used one to try and get justice it was $650ph... Gave up pretty quickly after their first invoice.
    Need a website or anything to do with online marketing? Visit Christchurch Web Design.

Comment

you can get cheap suits in Hong Kong

Comment

You can see if others have been scammed too by the same business and then do a Class A action - share the cost and reward.

cheers,

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Take it to the Insurance Ombudsman first, as far as I am aware this is a free government service.

Comment

I never trust people like that do act in your own best interest (Or even in their own long term best interest), so I basically have 0 loyalty to any company – air carrier, bank or whatever. If I find a lower price, I’ll take it. Not only will it save me money, but it can keep my from getting screwed by them in the future. No one wants to piss off a brand new customer, so they screw the guy who has been there quite a while, hoping he wont notice and bolt.
            As the great Jay-Z Says “The label didnt drop me, I dropped them”.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
              I never trust people like that do act in your own best interest (Or even in their own long term best interest), so I basically have 0 loyalty to any company – air carrier, bank or whatever. If I find a lower price, I’ll take it. Not only will it save me money, but it can keep my from getting screwed by them in the future. No one wants to piss off a brand new customer, so they screw the guy who has been there quite a while, hoping he wont notice and bolt.
              As the great Jay-Z Says “The label didnt drop me, I dropped them”.
              ""The great Jay-Z?"" Please lets not go there , he is not great ,but despicable, worshiping himself. He is a big devotee of satanist Alistair Crowley endorsing the code ""Do what thou wilt [stuff everybody else] "". His wife Beyonce lives to the same code to. ....And no I am not religiously biased, just against these superficial cardboard cut-out people that are adulated by the media and fans around the world - we all pay the price by following their menacing mediocrity.

""0 loyalty to any company"" Really? So money is the only driving force influencing your decision.

"" .........lower price"" ,depends if you are comparing apples to apples.

Comment

""0 loyalty to any company""-- Cause I have seen so many insurance companies. Don't take is otherwise. May be you are lucky.
                "" .........lower price"" -- For this case only.

Comment

Working...
                X