Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Goff signs Auckland up to more Maori separatism with new Mana Whenua booklet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Goff signs Auckland up to more Maori separatism with new Mana Whenua booklet.

The co-governance agenda for NZ is speeding well ahead and Council have now released a booklet for their employees entitled "Lessons for Successful Mana Whenua Engagements" it talks about prioritizing
    Mana Whenua contact and engagement with local board as ""Key Governance"" stakeholders.

The booklet states your values should have a true intention of partnership and you should also be well versed in Tikanga [Maori lore] seeking to empower the Mana Whenua.

Mana Whenua should be engaged earlier than the general public, it states. Why? Because for the ""wisest men"" apparently the Treaty of Waitangi says so .

The alligator is getting bigger with all the folks who think as long as they keep feeding it they'll be last to be eaten -we are all going down the gurgler .

Its all here : http://temp.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/...engagement.pdf
    Last edited by mrsaneperson; 17-10-2017, 04:53 AM.

more taxation

less democracy
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Comment

Originally posted by eri View Post
      more taxation

less democracy
      Yes but this tax is a separatism tax ,much worse than any other.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
        Yes but this tax is a separatism tax ,much worse than any other.
        I don't much like it either, but it's a co-governance thing, not a separatism thing.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
          I don't much like it either, but it's a co-governance thing, not a separatism thing.
          It's all about euphemisms. That's just what they hope people will believe.

I'll give you a clue. Who/what are mana whenua?

The Treaty of Waitangi describes the natives as tangata Maori.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
            It's all about euphemisms. That's just what they hope people will believe.

I'll give you a clue. Who/what are mana whenua?

The Treaty of Waitangi describes the natives as tangata Maori.
            Yes agreed, and look what happened when they brought the word ""partnership"" into the Treaty which is of recent invention from Geoffrey Palmers meddling in the 80's. Until then the ""notion"" of any partnership had never being stated .Their is no partnership or principles - you will not find those words written in the Treaty. One little word had led us down a huge chasm and slippery slope of wrong direction.

Comment

Winston said he'd fix it, right?

Comment

Working...
              X