Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding the address of an owner of a property on the internet

Trying to find the address of a owner of a property
    After you have obtained the name of the owner from Teranet how can you find the postal or email address by using the internet ?
    Tried
    1: Google
    2: Phone book
    If I am unable to locate his address using the internet I will pay a visit to the City Council (as they do not release the address over the phone)

Have you checked the companies office website to see if he is listed as an owner or shareholder?.
    Last edited by Perry; 01-10-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I found an owner's contact details by sending snail mail to him at the property address and asked for it to be forwarded. It worked.

Comment

Originally posted by charlotte30 View Post
        Dear Beano

Have you checked the companies office website to see if he is listed as an owner or shareholder?.
        Thanks great idea ...tried it but he is neither a shareholder or director of a company in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by artemis View Post
          I found an owner's contact details by sending snail mail to him at the property address and asked for it to be forwarded. It worked.
          I was trying to do the job from the office (this weekend)
          I will fly down to knock on his door if he is not in will proceed to the Wellington City Council to see where the rates notice is going
          I wish tenants would tell me who they are and where they live when they buy the leasehold
          Oh well it is not a new problem
          In the medieval days the serfs and peasants probably moved from village to village without telling the Lord of the Land :-)

Comment

There is a helpful, similar thread to this topic lurking on PT, somewhere. Can't recall the thread title, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
              There is a helpful, similar thread to this topic lurking on PT, somewhere. Can't recall the thread title, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
              X