any good kitset or transportable house companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any good kitset or transportable house companies

I have several sections - lifestyle blocks- near kawakawa in far north. anyone know a cost effective solution. Hoping for one that comes out about $170,000 for 120sqm

Originally posted by tarderob View Post
    I have several sections - lifestyle blocks- near kawakawa in far north. anyone know a cost effective solution. Hoping for one that comes out about $170,000 for 120sqm
    I'm considering the purchase of a kitset from a1 Homes at the moment. http://www.a1homes.co.nz/

It's good to see guaranteed up to date prices on their website too, not often that happens.

Comment

i know nothing about this lot

but like the look

Find your dream home in New Zealand with Trade Me. Browse our full range of NZ real estate listings to discover the perfect property for families, couples and s...
      have you defeated them?
      your demons

Comment

Seen this article?

The cost of the houses start at $139,000 for a one-bedroom unit.
        ​Loader said the $160,000 option for a three-bedroom was another way of looking at new homes, especially when it came to making additions later.

Comment

You will be amazed at this stuff.

Not in NZ yet, I suspect.
          Last edited by donna; 17-08-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Hey tarderob, check out heartlandhome.co.nz

My parents had a 115sqm transportable home placed onsite near whangarei for $150k and just needed connecting and stopping/painting

You'll be amazed at the cost. Pretty good product.

Comment

Here is Perry's second video - only one video per post is allowed and to embed the video - click on the icon next to 'quote' and it will add
              [video] open and close tags
              around your video's URL

Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Advanced Homes. 104m2 completely finished to site in Mangawhai for under $200,000. Just needs to be put on piles and services connected.

Comment

instant baches 130-180 k fitted out and ready to go?

Comment

Originally posted by John the builder View Post
                    http://www.instantbaches.co.nz/?gcli...SAAEgKKd_D_BwE

instant baches 130-180 k fitted out and ready to go?
                    Does that include the cost of the timber piles they have to be put onto and Council consent?

Comment

Originally posted by Meehole View Post
                      Does that include the cost of the timber piles they have to be put onto and Council consent?
                      you would have to ask but could be negotiation

maybe they dont been piles? sorry if that upsets your income streams.

Comment

you would have to ask but could be negotiation

maybe they dont been piles? sorry if that upsets your income streams.
                        Not upset at all. Know they need a consent and have to be put on piles as we have already had an income stream from doing so.
                        Last edited by Perry; 24-08-2017, 10:11 AM. Reason: fixed typo

Comment

Originally posted by Meehole View Post

If these things are on wheels do they need piles/consent etc. in all regions.

Comment

may be they dont need piles?

temporary blocks?

Comment

may be they dont need piles?

temporary blocks?
                              ACC require them to be on piles. Yes seems crazy but those are the rules. Not sure about other areas in NZ as we have only had dealings in Auckland and Mangawhai (Kaipara who also require them on piles)

Comment

Working...
                              X