Glasshouse Property Management ltd in Hamilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasshouse Property Management ltd in Hamilton

Anyone has been using or using Glasshouse Property management Ltd in Hamilton ?
    Any preview will be very appreciated.
    as I am thinking to change for a new PM , thanks.

Hi, Who are you with at the moment?

Standard fees in Hamilton are about 7.5% plus GST. Glasshouse is a little more expensive, around 9% I think. That is about all I have sorry.

Ross
    Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Comment

Choosing a professional PM is a big decision. Check they have good 'references' from other clients & make sure they are backed by an organisation with solid codes of practice (like the IPMA) - to ensure there is a separate trust account, insurance cover & a complaints procedure. If they are an IPMA member, you know they will perform at the top level of property management. Good luck!

Comment

The one I saw recommended the most on a recent facebook thing was QRM. I don't invest in Hamilton however.
        Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Thanks for all your reply , I was using the biggest firm from Hamilton but very disappointed, PM is a job which I can actually do it myself but my investment is far away , hated to ask the PM to do what they are supposed to do.
          Paying a lil more isn't a big deal , professional and following protocol is the point I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick G View Post
            The one I saw recommended the most on a recent facebook thing was QRM. I don't invest in Hamilton however.
            I find QRM to be great. Derrick and Robyn (owners of QRM) are large property investors themselves. They have moved houses onto sites, done small subdivisions, done minor dwellings and traded properties, plus probably lots more, so they have huge experience with their own portfolio. They also own rentals in South Island so know what it is like to own rentals in different areas to where you live, and to deal with property managers.

I agree price shouldn't be the main part, and its about trying to get a property manager to get what you want. Some owners want to be fully involved and informed of every little thing, and others just want the property manager to take care of everything.

Ross
            Book a free chat here
            Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Comment

Hi 7778, I'm doing the same now. If found any new PM, please share. Thank you very much!
              Originally posted by 7778 View Post
              Anyone has been using or using Glasshouse Property management Ltd in Hamilton ?
              Any preview will be very appreciated.
              as I am thinking to change for a new PM , thanks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
                Originally posted by PonsonbyPM View Post
                Choosing a professional PM is a big decision. Check they have good 'references' from other clients & make sure they are backed by an organisation with solid codes of practice (like the IPMA) - to ensure there is a separate trust account, insurance cover & a complaints procedure. If they are an IPMA member, you know they will perform at the top level of property management. Good luck!

Comment

So far , I have found they are courtesy and very professional in the jobs, up there to do the professional jobs (NOT UP THERE TO MAKE EXCUSES), not bullying tactics.... I am recommend Glasshouse to home owner in Hamilton, I have a few friends and also talking about them.

Comment

I've been using their services for about a year now. There were a few minor issues during the setup phase (first month), but it is all good ever since. I highly recommend them

Comment

Working...
                    X