• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

No I am quite serious Wayne. HIs appointments to date are first class. And Americas single biggest problem is entitlements and he understands money.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    He what? Maybe dissenting?
    oops

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
    No I am quite serious Wayne. HIs appointments to date are first class. And Americas single biggest problem is entitlements and he understands money.
    Entitlements - he feels entitled to roll over anyone who disagrees with him.
    I would have thought that he, and people like him, are part of the problem rather than the solution.
    Loves to screw the little guy - so many people involved in his projects don't get paid.
    He is a first class bully.

Mike Flynn - top guy.
    Steven Bannon - the best (scary man).

Entitlements is Amerispeak for pensions

Entitlements - he feels entitled to roll over anyone who disagrees with him.
    I would have thought that he, and people like him, are part of the problem rather than the solution.
    Loves to screw the little guy - so many people involved in his projects don't get paid.
    He is a first class bully.
    Says he who obviously likes left leaning media, fake news and actually has no idea about the man at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
    Says he who obviously likes left leaning media, fake news and actually has no idea about the man at all.
    Not sure how you came by that judgement Dean - you don't know me.
    I don't like left or right leaning media - I listen to both and then take them with a grain of salt.
    Fake news - always interesting now given that Trump says one thing on tape and then says he didn't just say that. He is demonstrably a liar and seems to be the biggest purveyor of fake news!
    Again - all news is fairly fake unless sources can be shown. A tape of Trump is fairly secure.

Thread Information