• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money vs Currency - Hidden Secrets Of Money

Money vs Currency - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 1 - Mike Maloney

Seven Stages Of Empire - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 2 - Mike Maloney

Comment

Why The US Dollar Will Crash & Burn - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 3- Mike Maloney

Comment

The Debt Ceiling Delusion - Hidden Secrets of Money 4

Comment

When Money Is Corrupted - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 5 - Mike Maloney

Comment

DEFLATION: What You Need To Know NOW - Hidden Secrets Of Money 6 (Mike Maloney)

Comment

Trump's Economic Disaster Is Here - Hidden Secrets Of Money 7 - Mike Maloney

Comment

Excellent thread. Seven posts, made by the same member, all blocked as I don't get to see their posts. My my my. I've had a nice chuckle this afternoon.

www.3888444.co.nz
                Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
                  Excellent thread. Seven posts, made by the same member, all blocked as I don't get to see their posts.
                  So you say, all the while you keep chipping in responses to my posts. Your bizarre infatuation is noted.

Comment

The nexus between money, currency and debt gets a regular going over on the PT Forums.

For many, I suspect it becomes a matter of: If you can't beat them - join them.

Comment

Maloney is a stage presenter who makes all his money out of sales to punters, like Kiyosaki. So not to be taken seriously. HE may or may not know what he is on about but it's all designed to create fear and get you into his system.

Comment

Time to bring a thread back from the dead.

LOLZ video 1 starts off well...….then at the 15 second mark it is clear that Maloney is a blithering idiot and doesn't understand what money is.

Real money vs currency, what a dumbass.

I do like what he says about educating yourself....no argument there. But already he is alluding to grand conspiracies. Mind you it is kind of in the title.

His nonsense at 4:27 saying money is different from currency because it must hold it's value is just stupidity. Then after he said that gold and silver were the optimum form of money @ 5:14 I just couldn't be bothered listening to his BS any more.

Anybody who falls that that obviously idiotic line needs to go back to his one good point ….educate yourself....obviously just not with his complete and utter load of old bollocks.

Anybody want to try and defend his claptrap???

Cheers
                        Spaceman

Comment

Working...
                        X