Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the posts gone I hear you say

Hello all,

Some of you have contacted us asking where all the old posts have gone or why are only todays posts been shown.

Now this forum has a default setting that only shows todays posts within each forum. If you would like to change this setting and allow more posts to be displayed without having to look for them you have two options:

1) Follow the link below to access your profile options and locate the following section on the web page "Default Thread Age Cut Off" there within that section you will find options for how far back the forum shoudl go to show you posts.

Click here to access your options

Please remember to click the "Save Changes" button located at the bottom of that web page to change your details!!

2) At the bottom of a forum - for example Property Investment (NZ) - web page you will see a little section titled "Display Options" and if you look within that section you will see a number of options - currently displaying the "Last day" worth of posts - there you can change the amount of days, months you wish to see back in time.

Cheers

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Hi Guys

I have just done a search for something in Property Investing. I had an approximate date so I went back one year.
    The search came up with 40 pages of threads.

I eventually found what I wanted because I narrowed the search down.

I have now reposted it in Library Links.

So the system does work.

Regards
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
    X