Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to know more about trading properties i.e do ups

Hi,
    I am keen to increase my annual income by renovating "do-up's" and on selling . I'd love to know how successful this has been for others as well as I am looking for a mentor/coach in this area.

Thank you
    Jacki

Forum is a great place to start, go out to lunch with traders, very beneficial. Trading atm is tough and risky but if brought well you can do ok at the end, I have not done any in the past 12 months but would look again if I see an opportunity.

Make sure you sort your finances and get trading trusts set up correctly from the start and get a good accountant!

You must have a good team.

FH
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Have a high tolerance for risk and expect to go broke quite often.

Comment

I am based in Auckland

Comment

Originally posted by flyernzl View Post
            Have a high tolerance for risk and expect to go broke quite often.
            Love your work - Thumbs up
            Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacki View Post
              Hi,
              I am keen to increase my annual income by renovating "do-up's" and on selling . I'd love to know how successful this has been for others as well as I am looking for a mentor/coach in this area.

Thank you
              Jacki
              You could look at doing a Property Masters course

Comment

Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                Forum is a great place to start, go out to lunch with traders, very beneficial. Trading atm is tough and risky but if brought well you can do ok at the end, I have not done any in the past 12 months but would look again if I see an opportunity.

Make sure you sort your finances and get trading trusts set up correctly from the start and get a good accountant!

You must have a good team.

FH
                Hi thanks for the info, can you recommend any good lawyers and accounts who are familiar with the set up required?

Jacki

Comment

Working...
                X