Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for a good West Auckland Pm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a good West Auckland Pm?

Hi all.
    Have just carried out renovations on our first rental after having had terrible terrible luck with 2 tenants after doing it on our. Having just purchased our second as well it's crucial we find an excellent property manager to manage our two properties.
    Any recommendations for a pm who has zero tolerance for rent & water arrears, damage and general breaches would be greatly welcomed!

Hi newinvestor,

I thought I would drop my name in. We're property managers who predominantly look after South Auckland and also have some listings in West Auckland. Over the last year we haven't lost any rent due to rent arrears and we manage in the roughest parts of Manukau. If you'd like to chat, flick me a PM and we can take things from there - happy to meet up for a coffee / beer.

Jimmy Ho
    Pukeko Rental Managers
    Pukeko Rental Managers (South Auckland)
    If the tenant doesn't pay the rent we will!

Comment

After going through 'self management', the 'independent PM', the cheap 'real estate agent PM', we have ended up with Quinovic West Auckland. Slightly more expensive up front, but cheaper in the long run I reckon.

Be aware though that a zero-tolerance for rent arrears comes with a zero tolerance for maintenance issues as well!

Quinovic Property Management West Auckland offers complete property management services throughout Auckland. Providing peace of mind with your investment property.
      DFTBA

Comment

Working...
      X