Provinces begin to rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halfway To Paradise View Post
    It is not appropriate for me to self manage, due to my line of work I need to maintain annoniymity so my tenants or prospective tenants don't know who I am.
    are you Batman?

Comment

It is not appropriate for me to self manage, due to my line of work I need to maintain annoniymity so my tenants or prospective tenants don't know who I am.
      Len Brown? Donald Trump?

Comment

Parking warden?
        Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
          are you Batman?
          No but I want to be, it would have to be the Adam West version. Anyone got a rental appraisal on Wayne Mansion?

Comment

Nothing as exciting as any of the listed ideas. I work in an area of health with the most at risk. I use property managers to but space between me and my clients. If I was to rent to a client I could be accused of exploitation and if I didn't rent to them I could be done for prejudicing against them. Also I can't be taking time off work to go to mediation and waste days off when they don't turn up.

Comment

I work in an area of health with the most at risk. I use property managers to but space between me and my clients.
              Don't worry, Comrade. You're not the only poster here with claimed experience of running an asylum.

Comment

Next Property Rise would be Sunnyvale ( West Auckland )

Based on Principles : -

Its only 16 kilometers away from Auckland
                22 minutes drive to City off peak hours
                35 mins drive from great north road peak hours
                45 mins drive from SH16 Peak hours
                Centrally situated - 5 minutes drive to Henderson Mall , 7 Minutes drive to New Lynn Mall.
                Decent Decile Schools
                Lowest Crime Stats
                Parr's Park for Children thats quite a big park with joggers track.
                Road Widening Project ( Completion April 2017 ) Edmonton Road would make it even faster too reach during Peak hours.
                Sunnyvale Train Station Centrally located in the Suburb.
                Waitakere Hospital 7 Mins Drive.

Near By - Pak & Sav , Countdown , Kmart , 2 Malls ( Henderson & New Lynn ) , Parr's Park , Decent School. Makes it an excellent Investment and Stay for Property Buyers .

Huge Potential of property growth in Sunnyvale , West Auckland Province

Comment

Originally posted by propertymaster7 View Post
                  Next Property Rise would be Sunnyvale ( West Auckland )

Huge Potential of property growth in Sunnyvale , West Auckland Province

if Sunnyvale is such a good investment area (next hot spot) why would you keep telling others about it?

Comment

Originally posted by drelly View Post
                    I think that's a bit of a space filler article. The provinces started rising two years ago!
                    Yes but for many the newspaper is their source of all research and info so you'll see first home buyers all of a sudden cotton on to the idea.. 21 days to sell in Palmy in December so not slowing down at all there I think

Comment

More on the rental rise: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/wanganui-c...ectid=11797386

Comment

Originally posted by Paul34 View Post
                        Interesting given that the usual advice for newbie investors asking about Wanganui is 'Don't!'
                        My blog. From personal experience.
                        http://statehousinginnz.wordpress.com/

Comment

It really does seem to be a case of supply and demand. As new supply is uneconomic in these places the logic as to why there can be a shortage if demand increases becomes apparent.

The situation in Christchurch is indicative of the opposite effect and is quite interesting to watch. Here we have supply rising and will continue to do so to capture expected growth. The situation will right itself but requires population.

This is not the case in these areas where small shifts create large effects. What was also interesting was the growth in rental income. Thus, those that brought in Wanganui on low yeilds would be sitting pretty now with the rise.

Comment

Working...
                          X