Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone installed novo or vogue kitchen appliances from Trade Depot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone installed novo or vogue kitchen appliances from Trade Depot?

Hi,

We are building a new minor dwelling unit and I was looking for affordable appliances for this rental property and someone suggested Trade Depot. The prices are quite cheap but they come only in 1 year warranties. Has anyone used Novo and Vogue brands from Trade Depot? Are they any good?

Thanks
    Jen

Here is a suggestion:

1. Join a buying group like CSC or N3

csc.org.nz
    n3.co.nz

CSC is free to join. N3 costs, though you could expect to get a discount equal to the GST if you ask.

2. Wait for Noel Leemings to have a clearance

There are other benefits - for example, I have a Mobil fuel card which gets me 10.5c per litre off the pump price at Mobil, Allied and Pak N Save.
    Last edited by donna; 29-01-2017, 10:13 AM. Reason: removed commercial links

Comment

Hi, we went with Beko appliances in our new property, they are well priced, very functional, we did go for mid to top range, but the prices were much better than most other brands. Have Beko on all 3 of our properties now and highly recommend.

Comment

Yes Trade Depot has great prices on the vast Vogue range of appliances. For example the Vogue freestanding oven is only around $690 compared to a Westinghouse which sells for around twice that at around $1200 from Noel Leeming etc.

Looking at the build quality the Vogue stuff looks comparable to appliances costing twice the price, my reckoning is Trade Depot have cracked the market; its great to see competition benefiting the consumers like this.

Comment

you get what you pay for, i put parmco appliances into our rental and have had problems with the oven and the gas hob

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
            you get what you pay for, i put parmco appliances into our rental and have had problems with the oven and the gas hob
            I hear what you say but even some of the more expensive brands have their share of problems too. Parmco have a lot of bad reviews for many of their products that i have read online.

Comment

Parmco have a very good after sales service though in terms of warranty.
              http://Www.renopro.nz

Comment

Originally posted by Dood View Post
                Parmco have a very good after sales service though in terms of warranty.
                they do and they fixed both appliances pronto but i wouldnt buy one again or a Haier

Comment

Add Midea to this list of appliances to NOT buy

Comment

Originally posted by newbie investor View Post
                    Add Midea to this list of appliances to NOT buy
                    Midea employ over 100,000 people in China and it is the third latest appliance manufacturer in the world so that is way too big a generalization to apply to the thousands of different mostly whiteware goods they manufacture. According to some reviews out there their products are 5 star ratings:

Comment

Originally posted by Jenned View Post
                      Hi,

We are building a new minor dwelling unit and I was looking for affordable appliances for this rental property and someone suggested Trade Depot. The prices are quite cheap but they come only in 1 year warranties. Has anyone used Novo and Vogue brands from Trade Depot? Are they any good?

Thanks
                      Jen
                      Morning Jen,

Just looking at buy a vogue gas cooker from trade depot. Did you install one? If so what did you think of it?
                      Thanks Denise

Comment

We've used many brands. Parmco are rubbish we put them in our own home and then had to replace them all. For rentals the last 3 kitchens we used Everdure from Bunnings. They have been perfect so far.
                        There is a shop on the city end of Dominion Rd that is a clearance for top brands and we have bought an Ariston from them and Scholtes and Smeg hobs and rangehood. Paid $299 for a $1400 Smeg with no packaging. So if you like quality go there. i forget the name but their sign is blue and they have parking right out front. On the left heading to the city, it has "kitchen" in the name.

Comment

I bought a Vogue wall oven a few months back seems to be all going nicely..The build quality looks good and the price was excellent.
                          The only dramas ive had with TradeDepot are the delivery service, its very slow. I think they have a high turnover so some products sell out very quickly.

Comment

Working...
                          X